Now that E3 2007 rode off into the sunset, even more coverage is surfacing all over the internets! As more stuff rolls in, I’ll keep you guys updated.
- IGN Insider interviews Lead Designer, Emil Pagliarulo.
- RPG Gamer writer Bryan Boulette discusses talks about what he saw in the demo.
- Gaming Nexus delivers their opinion after screening the game for 45 minutes.
- Will Tuttle of Team Xbox gets a second opportunity to screen the game this week.
- Voodoo Extreme, ActionTrip and IGN are now now hosting three high res screens from the game.
- Slashdot has a short preview of the game on their site (in tandem with a preview for Fable 2).
- Russ Pitts from The Escapist gives his impressions of how the game measures up with past Fallout games.
From the what I’ve read, seems like most everyone was impressed with the game, which is great. Also, I’ll need to talk more with Pete and Co. when they get back, but from what I’m hearing the new look of E3 was a success.