Happy Monday. If you guys haven’t had enough news about Fallout 3 to digest, here’s some more E3 impressions that went up after I left for the weekend.
- GameSpy gives second impressions of the game courtesy of Li C. Kuo.
- USA Today writer Brett Molina calls Fallout 3, “by far the most attractive-looking game of the show.”
- Blogger Terry Terrones’ As the Gaming World Turns blog praises Fallout 3, calling it, “THE best game of E3.”
- Justin Fassino from Games Are Fun declares Fallout 3 the Game of Show.
- Similarly, Blaine Kyllo at myTELUS shares similar Game of Show sentiments.
- Over at Next Generation, Fallout 3 came in at #10 in their staff’s Top 20 Games of E3 list.
- ActionTrip gives Fallout 3 an honorary mention for their “Best RPG of E3 2007” award.
- Chris Privitere of RPG Gamer sits down for an interview with Emil.
- Gay Gamer summarizes their experience of viewing the game’s demo at the show.
- Aeropause reacts to the three screenshots released on Friday.
- Shawn over at Gaming Today explains how the demo has both a Fallout and Oblivion vibe to it.
- Playfeed’s Edie Sellers lists off details and impressions.
- Infuze Magazine recalls the details of the game’s E3 demo.
- Also, Joe Markert pointed out that I forgot to mention Game Helper’s six pages of coverage.
Back at the office, the folks that headed out to Santa Monica are filing back in today (nope, Todd didn’t get lost at baggage claim). I’ll see about getting some wrap-up impressions from those who were there.