…at least, not officially…yet. That’s the real Erin Losi, PR/Mktg Manager extraordinaire for Bethesda, on the left. The image on the right is from a photo Erin got from a journalist who sent her the image (click on the righthand image to see the full, original photo).
You gotta admit, the resemblance is pretty striking. Apparently it’s an image from a photoshoot or something for the Pussycat Dolls in Europe. At least, that’s what we were told and the best we can figure at this point. A picture may be worth 1,000 words, but it’s also worth at least a few questions:
- What is our colleague doing browsing Pussycat Doll fan sites?
- Is it possible that’s really Losi and she’s just not telling us?
- Does she have a long lost sister her parents never told her about? (even they were freaked out by this picture)
- If you are that old guy at the roulette table, are you really gonna be looking down at your chips in that moment?
- Can “The Gav” get the number for any of these ladies?