Planet Elder Scrolls had announced last month’s Hall of Fame mods for both Oblivion and Morrowind. Per usual, for mods to reach this prestigious status they must be downloaded at least 5,000 times, have been available for at least three months, and receive a minimum of 25 votes with a score of 8 or higher. Here are the six mods that made the cut in the month of June:
- Darknut’s Creature Textures Morrowind by Darknut: A new texture update that covers most of the creatures in Morrowind
- Blasphemous Revenants by Fliggerty and Friends: Companion mod that puts you as an apprentice to to an aging necromancer. Here your character will learn the art of gathering corpses, preparing them for arcane rituals, and summoning and commanding vast armies of the dead.
- Oblivion-Style Spellcasting by Fliggerty: This mod enables you to cast spells while your weapon is drawn. The mod requires that you have both the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions.
- Nascosto Isles 3 by janb: Landmass mod full of unique houses, caves, dungeons, and ruins to explore. Here you’ll learn about the Aylmer, who were the first inhabitants of the Nascosto Isles, and save the island from an impending attack, while battling in Pirate Cove.
- Oblivion Mod Makers Manual V1.4 by Lord_Gannondorf: Helpful manual for modding Oblivion. Requires MS Word or a PDF viewer.
- Let the People Drink! by Qazaaq and Khornate: This mod adds new fountains and a aqueduct system to Imperial City.
Congrats to all the new inductees!