Here’s the latest Fallout 3 coverage from last week’s E3 festivities…
First some “Best of E3″ news. Edge-Online picked their top 20 games of the week and included Fallout 3 in the mix. Elsewhere, WhatIfGaming’s unveiled their awards for E3 — with Fallout 3 picking up the Best RPG award and a number of runner-up mentions (including Game of Show, Best PC Game, and Best Console Game). To check out all of their awards, click here.
As for hands-on previews, here’s a list of sites that have put up new previews:
- Gaming Shogun played the game and believe it’s “as addicting as Jet sprinkled on iguana-on-a stick!” Nice reference.
- Travis Meacham shares thoughts on his 30-minute gameplay experience over at Tom’s Games.
- Gay Gamer has a new preview after getting to try out the game.
- Tracy Erikson of GameShark analyzes the game’s combat system, including VATS.
- Jem Alexander references Oblivion and previous Fallout games in PS3 Fanboy’s latest preview of the game.
- PC World’s Sid Shuman found playing the game to be “a pleasure.” A fan of Bioshock, he draws comparisons between the games.
Outside of E3 coverge, Dan Stapleton interviewed Todd and Emil for PC Gamer’s September cover story. If you haven’t checked it out already, it’s now available at Games Radar.
Expect more previews/coverage of Fallout 3 in the coming days/weeks. We’ll keep you posted on what we find.