Pete’s back at the office after a busy week at Leipzig (the above pic shows folks lining up to check out the game on Wednesday), and new hands-on impressions are starting to appear online. Click on the links below for new impressions of the game, but keep in mind that since some journalists are getting to spend more and more time with the game, some of the previews have information that could be considered spoilers. You’ve been warned…
- Gamespot’s Guy Cocker gets a second chance to go hands-on with the game at Leipzig.
- David Clayman at IGN had an opportunity to play the game on both PC and 360.
- UGO blogger Rusty shares his unique hands-on experience from Leipzig.
- GamersGlobal also had a chance to play the PC version of the game.
- Prior to Leipzig, MTV Multiplayer’s Steven Totilo went hands-on for 90 minutes with the game in New York.
That’s all for now, but you can expect new coverage in the coming days.