Here’s some Fallout 3 related news from around the web that I thought you’d like to know about.
Pete answered Fallout 3-related questions today on EuroGamer. Included in the Q&A, Pete let PS3 gamers know that trophy support for the game will be implemented into the game (we’ll give you more details on this when we can). Head here to read the rest of the chat.
Last week at the Golden Joystick Awards, Fallout 3 won the Edge Most Wanted award.
New reviews for Fallout 3 continue to hit. Here’s some of the latest ones to go up…
- UGO’s Russ Frushtick grades the game an A+ in his review.
- Scott Taves at MSNBC feels Fallout 3 is a “no-brainer for game of the year.“
- Gaming Trend gave the game the Michael Phelps’ treatment — awarding the game a Gold Medal in their review.
- Stu Horvath has a review up for the New York Daily News.
- Nick Chester of Destrutoid declares the gameplay experience of Fallout 3 “unmatched” in his review.
To read more reviews, head here.