This morning we put out a press release with some big announcements for Fallout 3.
Up first, we’re working on DLC for the PlayStation 3. We’ll be releasing Operation: Anchorage in late June, followed by the release of The Pitt and Broken Steel 4-6 weeks apart after. Later this year, PlayStation 3 users will also get…
…our next two DLCs, Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta. Coming first to Xbox LIVE and Games for Windows LIVE in June and July, respectively, here’s a brief synopis on both:
* Point Lookout â€“ Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.
* Mothership Zeta â€“ The aliens have returned, and they’re pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you’re tough enough to survive.
Finally, we’ve got three more Fallout releases coming to retail this year:
- Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #1 includes The Pitt and Operation: Anchorage on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC on May 26.
- The Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #2 includes Broken Steel and Point Lookout on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC in August.
- A Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition will be available in October. It will include the original game plus all five add-ons for $59.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3, and $49.99 for PC.
It’s worth noting that retail versions of the game add-on packs for PS3 are not possible and the DLC will only be available for download online via PlayStation Network.