Elder Scrolls fans, get your thinking caps on! In the coming weeks, we’ll be sharing some tricky trivia — questions that even caused some of our BGS developers to scratch their heads — put together by the fine folks at The Imperial Libary. Big thanks to them, as well as Todd, Kurt, Bruce, and Emil for their fact checking and input.
Additionally, we’ll be randomly giving away copies of The Infernal City: An Elder Scrolls Novel — signed by author Greg Keyes — to participants that correctly answer the trivia (see rules at the end of this post).
With that said, here’s the first question…
After Talos acquired and powered the Numidium, the mage Zurin Arctus supposedly became known as the Underking. However, records make mention of another Underking, long before Arctus’ time. What was this Underking’s name at the end of the Second Era?
Rules after the break…
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, January 18th, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.