Another Friday, another Elder Scrolls trivia question from the brain-bending professors at The Imperial Library.
Remember: a signed copy of the Elder Scrolls novel “The Infernal City”–written in the third era of AD by human scribe Greg Keyes–hangs in the balance. Here’s the question:
Mehrunes Dagon was defeated by Martin in the end of Oblivion Crisis. Dagon was also defeated in Mournhold back in the First Era. Who did defeat the Daedra Prince?
Mehrunes Dagon challenges you to answer correctly. At least, that’s what I think he’s doing.
Instructions on where to send your answer, as well as the all-important contest rules, are copied below.
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, February 1, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.