GameSpot readers recently voted for their favorite games of 2009, and Fallout 3 was singled out as having the best post-launch DLC of the year. Thanks, GameSpotters.
For an update on Brink, check out the Electric Playground’s chat with Splash Damage director Paul Wedgwood. Lots of good footage in there, too.
More links of interest:
- IGN looks forward to Fallout: New Vegas and RAGE in its 2010 preview.
- Hooked Gamers previews Brink, while Blast Magazine is giving away a very cool Brink poster.
- GamePro’s John Davison chooses Oblivion as one of his top 5 of the last decade, and the Times LIVE picks Morrowind for its similar list.
- Obsidian founder Feargus Urquhart was named the most successful and respected producer by TS2.
- Fallout 3 was the most rented game of 2009, according to Rentrak.
- id’s Todd Hollenshead says the ZeniMax deal has “worked out really well.”
That’s all the news for now.