Bethesda’s pirate-themed action adventure The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard is the subject of today’s TESting trivia question. Once again, a signed copy of Greg Keyes’ Elder Scrolls novel “The Infernal City” will serve as the booty. Here comes the pitch:
Name a god that appears in The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard.
Instructions on where to send your answer, as well as the all-important contest rules, are copied below. Good luck!
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, February 8, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.