Elder Scrolls fans, it’s time to put your thinking caps back on. Today’s TESting Your Knowledge trivia question deals with Akavir, the scrappy sister continent to Tamriel:
Who was the last Akavirian to rule Tamriel in the Second Era?
As always, a copy of Greg Keyes’ Elder Scrolls novel “The Infernal City” will go to one lucky winner with the correct answer.
Instructions on where to send your answer, as well as the all-important contest rules, are copied below. Good luck!
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to [email protected]. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, February 15, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.