Think you know everything there is to know about the Septim dynasty? This week’s Elder Scrolls trivia question was made for you:
In the Septim dynasty, at what point was the direct line of succession from Tiber Septim broken?
As always, a signed copy of Greg Keyes’ Elder Scrolls novel “The Infernal City” is up for grabs.
Instructions on where to send your answer, as well as the all-important contest rules, are copied below. Good luck!
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, February 22, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.