Good old Tiber Septim is again the subject of this week’s TESting Your Knowledge trivia question. That guy just never gives up the spotlight.
The question is a bit of a curve-ball, though. Rather than studying the lines of princes and kings, you’ll have to brush up on your Elder Scrolls theology to win a signed copy of Greg Keyes’ “The Infernal City.” Have at it:
In the long history of Cyrodiil, the Imperials have had many forms of religious expression. In one form or another, the Eight Divines have always been present. In the current age, there are Nine Divines; the Ninth — Talos, or Tiber Septim — was originally not a member of this pantheon. Long before Talos, the people of Cyrodiil worshipped a different Ninth Divine. What was his name?
As always, the instructions on where to send your answer — as well as the exciting contest rules — are copied below. Good luck!
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, March 1, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.