This week’s Elder Scrolls trivia question is one of stellar proportions. Do you have what it takes to decipher the constellation-based nomenclature of the Tamriel calendar? Then venture forth into our quizzical dungeon:
When the sun rises near one of the constellations, it is that constellation’s season. Each constellation has a season of approximately one month. There are twelve months, and thirteen constellations. Which month does the serpent belong too?
Think you know the answer? You could win a copy of “The Infernal City” by Greg Keyes. Click through to find out how to enter.
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, March 8, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.