So you thought you knew everything there was to know about The Elder Scrolls. Think again.
In fact, we’re betting you don’t know jack about Wabbajack. We’re so sure, we’re willing to wager a signed copy of Greg Keyes “The Infernal City” on it. Beg to differ? Try this on for size:
In Daggerfall, there is a book titled “Wabbajack” which is a first hand account of the summoning of Sheogorath. Even though it’s credited to “Anonymous,” who wrote it?
Exactly. You’re totally sunk. But please send us your haphazard guesses, anyway. We enjoy reading them. And laughing.
Contest rules and instructions on how to enter follow.
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, March 15, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.