Unlike the resource-strapped Ark, we have a lot of spare materials laying around at Bethesda — like stacks and stacks of incredibly slick Brink posters. And unlike the segregated Security and Resistance factions, we’re willing to share.
So here’s the deal: we’re giving away 8 of each of the above posters, for a total of 48 tubes mailed to the doors of Brink fans. All you need to do for a chance to win is enter the contest on either Facebook or Twitter (or both).
Those familiar with our Fallout: New Vegas poster contest — which we’ll have the results of shortly — will know what to do on Twitter. Simply re-tweet the official contest announcement on @BrinkGame for a chance to win 30 of the posters.
On Facebook, we’re giving you more of a preference. We’ll be posting one new poster image per day over the next six days. Just go to Facebook.com/BrinktheGame and “Like” one of the six poster images to be entered to win that poster. Of course, if you like them all, you’ll certainly have a better chance to win.
Click through for the official contest rules. Good luck!
Twitter/Facebook Contest Rules
â€¢ Forty-eight (48) Brinkâ„¢ posters will be given away randomly (“Promotion”). Users have a chance of winning by:
1) Tweet to Enter: You must be a registered user of Twitter® (www.twitter.com) to participate in the Promotion via Twitter. If you are not a registered user of Twitter, simply visit https://twitter.com/signup to register, which is free. Qualified participants must re-tweet the Official Brink Poster Tweet, making certain to include the specified hashtag in their reply (“BrinkPosterContest”). If you make or receive tweets on your mobile phone, standard text messaging rates will apply. In order to participate in the Promotion without receiving tweets on your mobile phone, be sure to deactivate your mobile phone from your Twitter account. LIMIT: ONE (1) TWITTER ENTRY PER PERSON OR TWITTER ACCOUNT PER DAY. Twitter entries from the same person and/or Twitter account in excess of the number stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to use multiple Twitter accounts may result in disqualification at the discretion of Bethesda Softworks. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries by that entrant; or
2) Registered Facebook users that either become, or are already “Fans” of http://facebook.com/BrinktheGame can “Like” each of the Brink poster images on the Brink Facebook page to become eligible for entry to win that poster. Four (4) drawings will be held for each of the six (6) poster types.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Thursday April 22, 2010 (“Cutoff Date”). Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered. Any attempted form of entry into the Promotion other than as described herein is void. Any foul play detected will result in automatic disqualification.
- Only one entry per person or account at Twitter per day.
- Employees of Splash Damage Ltd., Bethesda Softworks, and ZeniMax Media and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
The winners will be chosen in random drawings of eligible entrants who retweet the Twitter message or “Like” the Brink poster images on Facebook by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before a winner is announced. By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees that, if chosen as a winner, Bethesda Softworks may post his/her name on our website.
- We will contact the winners by email or through Twitter or Facebook. The winners must supply us with a name and mailing address. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond, we may randomly draw an alternate winner.
- 24 Twitter winners and 24 Facebook winners will each receive a Brink poster.
Good luck to everyone (worldwide!) that enters.