It’s been a good run, Elder Scrolls fans, but TESting Your Knowledge is finally coming to a close. After 11 weeks of Google-busting trivia, we have reached the final question.
We asked you about Potentates, and we quizzed you on calendar snakes. You remembered King Wulfhart, and you cursed the Hoonding. Many books were won, and good times were had by most. Now, only one puzzle remains:
11. Who or what is responsible for killing human tribes in Black Marsh during the Second Era?
If you have the answer, you could win our last signed copy of Greg Keyes’ Elder Scrolls novel “The Infernal City.”
Contest rules and instructions on how to enter follow. Good luck!
TESting Your Knowledge – Contest Rules
- Send your answer to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
- Only one entry per person. The first submitted answer will be your official entry, additional entries will be removed and not considered for the random drawing.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on Monday, March 29, 2010. Any entries submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of correct answers received by the Cutoff Date.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before winner is announced.
- The winner will get a copy of The Infernal City signed by Greg Keyes.