Before we head out for the weekend, we wanted to share some exciting news about the panels we have planned for QuakeCon 2010. In addition to folks you know and love from Bethesda Game Studios and id Software (including the likes of Todd Howard and John Carmack), some of our favorite people in the industry will be attending. Below is the schedule of events…
‘The World of Design’ Panel
12.30pm in the Cortez Room
- Joel Burgess, Bethesda Game Studios
- Matt Hooper, id Software
- Neil Alphonso, Splash Damage
- Todd Alderman, Respawn Entertainment
QuakeCon Kick Off — 2:30pm in the Grand Ballroom
- Todd Hollenshead will welcome attendees to QuakeCon 2010
Keynote — 2:30pm in the Grand Ballroom
- John Carmack’s Annual Keynote address to QuakeCon attendees
“Rocket Talk” — 5:30pm in the Grand Ballroom
- John Carmack and Richard Garriott share their passion for Rockets and space travel in this special QuakeCon presentation
Check out the rest of the schedule after the break…
‘Building Blockbusters’ Panel — 11:00am in the Grand Ballroom
- Jason West, Respawn Entertainment
- Tim Willits, id Software
- Todd Howard, Bethesda Game Studios
- Vince Zampella, Respawn Entertainment
‘Building Immersive Worlds and Stories’ Panel — 1:00pm in the Cortez Room
- Chris Rhinehart from Human Head
- Emil Pagliarulo from Bethesda Game Studios
- Harvey Smith, Arkane Studios
- Raphael Colantonio, Arkane Studios
Special RAGE Presentation — 2:00pm in the Grand Ballroom
- Tim Willits and Matt Hooper Present RAGE
‘Let There Be Sound’ Panel — 4:00pm in the Cortez Room
- Chris Sweetman, Splash Damage
- Christian Antkow, id Software
- Mark Lampert, Bethesda Game Studios
- Zack Quarles, id Software
‘The Art of the Game’ Panel — 4:00pm in the Cortez Room
- Matt Carofano, Bethesda Game Studios
- Olivier Leonardi, Splash Damage
- Stephan Martine, id Software
- Viktor Antonov, Arkane Studios
Special Hunted Presentation — 7:30pm in the Grand Ballroom.
- inXile Entertainment President, Matt Findley will join the Creative Director for Hunted: The Demon’s Forge, Maxx Kaufman, for a special gameplay presentation.
Special Brink Presentation — 11:00am in the Grand Ballroom
- Paul Wedgwood, CEO of Splash Damage and Game Director of Brink will be on hand to share a presentation of the game with QuakeCon attendees.
Should you have any questions or wish to attend QuakeCon as a member of the press, please feel free to get in touch and we will register you for the show.
As we’ve noted on the blog several times, QuakeCon 2010 will take place at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas August 12th through 15th and is free and open to the public. For more on the event, check out our new newsletter.
See you there!