After last weekend’s Eurogamer Expo in London, there’s a ton of new coverage on Hunted, RAGE, Fallout: New Vegas, and Brink. With this roundup, we’ll cover the event’s home team, Splash Damage, and all the latest details on Brink.
We actually begin with news not from the Eurogamer Expo, but from the Penny Arcade Expo. Last week, GameTrailers put up a new walkthrough video they captured while in Seattle. Check out new footage from Container City above — featuring play-by-play commentary from Creative Director Richard Ham (and gameplay awesomeness from Media Director Richard Jolly).
For hands-on impressions from the Eurogamer Expo, check out the following sites…
- Check out multiple reactions from fans and press that played Brink at Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- BeefJack has a meaty preview for the game from Peter Willington
- All-new impressions at TheSixthAxis
- Short summary from WeDoNetwork
- SuperHappyFunTimeShow has a super duper time playing Brink
- Brutal Gamer gives their take after playing the game
- Preview from Press X or Die. Left Click Mouse to Live (and read)
- ConsoleMonster was victorious in their Day 1 session at the show and declared the game “Steal of the Show”
We’ve also got a number of interviews to share. With the video interviews, there’s a fair amount of background noise, but if you put some headphones on, you should be good to go. Hit up the links below.
- The Koalition gets Ed “Bongo Boy” Stern on camera for an interview.
- Lead Designer Neil Alphonso answers questions for That VideoGame Blog, Brutal Gamer, MyInsideGamer
- Paul Wedgwood answers Brink questions with VG247, Gaming Lives, Sarcastic Gamer, and for ADDICTofFICTION
In other Brink news, Kotaku has a feature entitled “Meet the Pixar of Video Games.” It’s a feature on Blur Studios — the guys that created the official trailer for Brink (and many other memorable trailers).
That’s all for now. We’ll get updates for RAGE, New Vegas, and Hunted soon.