There’s three things you should do this week.
- Vote for the the games to be featured next year for the Smithsonian’s ‘Art of Video Games’ exhibit. Among the games (spanning five eras), you can vote for DOOM II, Oblivion, and Fallout 3. Deadline: Extended to April 17th
- Vote in G4TV’s Game Franchise Deathmatch. Round 2 features Fallout vs. Gears of War and The Elder Scrolls vs. StarCraft. Deadline: Voting ends Friday.
- Do your taxes!
With that out of the way, here’s some other stuff you’ll want to check out
- Inc Gamers has a two part interview with Brink creative director Richard Ham. Part 1 is here. Part 2 is over here.
- The Sixth Axis learns from Ed Stern how many areas are in Brink (and more).
- Todd Howard appears in the G4TV special, Gamers Heart Japan. It’s a really nice feature, but if you can’t wait to watch Todd, he’s at the VERY end.
- PC Gamer explains how Brink starts to make perfect sense once you have time to play it.
- OXM UK goes hands on with both Brink and Hunted.
- VG247 looks ahead to our 2011 lineup and also makes predictions about the future.
- GameDynamo looks forward to Hunted.
Beyond that, don’t forget there’s still time to bid on a Todd Howard-signed deluxe bobblehead, a team-signed Skyrim cover (above), and a Fallout: New Vegas neon sign. 100% of the final sale price will support Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund – a GlobalGiving Project.