With only a few more weeks to go before release, the following BFG-derived previews should serve as a nice prelude to a full-on assault of Brinkage.
Check below for several articles featuring new video, screens and interviews from our most recent press event. As usual, we’ll update as more come in:
- Joystiq talks about Brink being an “evolution” for the first person genre
- Gamespot talks to Splash Damage’s lead designer Neil Alphonso
- IGN previews the Operative
- GamePro discusses the game with game director Paul Wedgwood
- VG247 video feature and screens
- New gameplay impressions at GameRevolution
- Game Informer interviews art director Olivier Leonardi
- WireJacked interviews lead writer Ed Stern
And after the break, watch a GameTrailers interview with game director Paul Wedgwood.