Counting down the minutes until Brink’s launch, I thought I’d share some of the latest news for Brink and our other titles.
- Xbox’s Major Nelson interviews game director Paul Wedgwood in his latest podcast
- Art Director Olivier Leonardi talks about Bringing Brink to Life in an interview with IGN
- Co-Optimus puts together one last preview before launch
- 1Up features Brink in a look at 2011 shooters
- IGN previews Brink’s maps with Dave ‘Dusty’ Johnson
- Creative Director Richard Ham shares tips with Gamespot on How Not To Die in Brink and provides a new community interview to Frag World
- Art Director Olivier Leonardi talks with New Zealand’s Game Planet
- Entertainment Weekly looks ahead to both Brink and Hunted
- Learn about the man behind Brink’s sound design, Chris Sweetman, in new interviews at Gamespot and Games.On.Net
- MSNBC and VG247 talk Brink with Paul Wedgwood
- Read the latest preview at Planet Xbox 360
- Don’t try this at home! Parkour expert Daniel Ilabaca goes head-to-head against Brink.
Get news on RAGE, Prey 2, and Skyrim after the break.
Last week we announced new DLC content for Fallout: New Vegas, and now you can get a first chance to see the content the latest episode of PlayStation Qore. While you wait for it to go online, get a glimpse of the action in this Qore promo spot.
In other news, check these sites:
- CVG looks at how Prey 2 could change the way you look at shooters
- New Zealand gaming site Game Planet has interviews for RAGE (Tim Willits) and Prey 2 (Matt Bisenius)
- IGN primes you on “the basics” for RAGE and Skyrim and RAGE
- Crush!Frag!Destroy! shares PAX East impressions of RAGE
- Last but not least, Skyrim fans can enjoy a 15-minute interview with Todd Howard from German site Gameswelt.de. Watch it below…