There’s plenty of pre-E3 talk for Prey 2, Skyrim, and RAGE at the following sites:
- CVG includes Skyrim, RAGE, and Prey 2 amongst their most anticipated games of the show. You can also vote for your most anticipated titles here.
- GameTrailers.com puts Skyrim as their #2 most anticipated of E3.
- Wired, Inc Gamers and IGN look forward to seeing Prey 2 at E3.
- Attack of the Fanboy, VG Chartz and GamerLive.TV place Skyrim amongst their most anticipated of E3.
- GameTrailers’ Bonus Round pre-E3 panel discuss both Skyrim and RAGE (jump to the fourth segment).
- IGN look ahead to seeing RAGE again at E3. Last year it took their Best Overall Game award.
While it’s been a few weeks since Brink’s release, but there’s plenty of cool stuff to share:
- Watch an impressive speed run (above) of the 3-star Parkour challenge. Can you beat 18 seconds?!?
- New reviews for Brink are up at Geek.com, GameStooge, G4TV (PC), and The Escapist.
- MTV Multiplayer has a pop-quiz interview with creative director Richard Ham.
- BitMob tours Splash Damage HQ.
- Check out the awesome fan art you posted at Rampaged Reality.
Additional news for RAGE, Prey 2, Skyrim, Honest Hearts, and more after the break…
- Watch Machinima’s Skyrim interview with Todd Howard above and read their latest preview.
- PC Gamer calls Prey 2 an “ambitious and compelling new fantasy.”
- Get to know John Carmack better in an interview at Industry Gamers.
- Gaming Bolt has a new interview with RAGE creative director, Tim Willits.
- Front Towards Gamer explains why RAGE will be a masterpiece of this generation.
- Monday is your last chance to enter the RAGE Graffiti App and Sweepstakes on our Facebook page for RAGE.
- Platform 32 interviews RAGE’s Tim Willits. Watch the video below:
Wrapping up the roundup, check out new reviews for New Vegas’ latest DLC, Honest Hearts, at the following sites:
That’s all for this update. Keep your eye on the blog for the latest coverage out of E3 next week.