It’s been a busy week: Old World Blues reviews, Skyrim creations you can wear and play, details and screens for Brink DLC, a new Bethesda Podcast, studio tours for Tango & id, and plenty of updates for Dishonored & QuakeCon. So what did I miss? Apparently quite a bit!!
In print, get new details on Skyrim in the latest issue of PSM3 — now on newsstands in the UK. Meanwhile, folks in the US can read GameInformer’s E3 impressions of both Skyrim & RAGE in their August issue.
There’s plenty more to read online, including various features with the folks that make our games great
- Pete Hines talks Bethesda in a two-part interview (part 1, part 2) with Edge. Todd Howard chats with them, too.
- USA Today interviews John Carmack about RAGE
- IGN looks back at the early years (before Resident Evil) of Tango’s Shinji Mikami
- id Software senior producer Jason Kim answers RAGE questions for CVG (part 1, part 2)
- Kotaku takes a look back at the work of Dishonored’s visual design director, Viktor Antonov
After the break, check out the latest Skyrim coverage…
- The Wall Street Journal make comparisons to Tolkien in a new preview
- New impressions from the New York Post
- G4TV: New X-Play Preview
- IGN: Five Reasons Skyrim is Going to Make You its (ahem) Bitch
- What Culture: Anticipates Skyrim, RAGE, and 14 other titles coming out and discusses why the game will ruin your social life
- 1Up: A fact about Skyrim you might not already know
- Gamespot: Interview with lead producer Craig Lafferty
- GamingBolt: Shares 10 facts about Skyrim they think you should know
- PlayStation Universe: Looks back at the history of TES (part 1, part 2)
- Guyism: New preview from a recent New York event
- Cheat Code Central: New preview
That’s it for now… have a great weekend!