By coincidence, the same week my travels bring me across the pond, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition lands in Europe. Releasing on 23 September (and one day earlier in Australia), the game will be available on PS3 and 360 for £19.99/€29.99 and on PC for £14.99/€19.99.
Like the North American release, the 5th Anniversary Edition includes:
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: With the empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land. You must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.
- Knights of the Nine: A fallen King has been unchained from the darkness of Oblivion to seek vengeance upon the Gods who banished him. Only a champion pure of heart can vanquish the evil that has been released.
- Shivering Isles: Enter the torn realm of Sheogorath – a world where Mania and Dementia reign. Do you have the strength to survive his trials, to tame a realm fraught with paranoia and despair, and wear the mantle of a God?
- Oblivion Game Map: A full-colour map of Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles
- A bonus disc: Featuring a behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Oblivion
Update: I’ve seen folks asking if the game comes in a steelbook case. It does not — it uses a standard case.