While many folks are playing RAGE on PC and not running into issues, we’re aware that some of you are experiencing issues with screen tearing and texture issues. The teams at Bethesda and id Software are on the case, and we’re working with the likes of Nvidia and AMD to resolve them as quickly as possible.
We know that you want to experience RAGE at its absolute best, so we’ll continue to use this blog post to keep you posted.
- Nvidia users should try updating RAGE to the current beta driver and check out their guide to improving performance.
- Visit our forums for solutions that can improve reported issues with screen tearing, blurry textures, and texture pop up.
- We’re currently working on an update that will allow you to more easily make configuration changes… should have more details on that shortly.
- AMD users need to update to the most recent RAGE Catalyst driver. Grab it here!
- Improves performance in Rage on single GPU and AMD CrossFire configurations using the AMD Radeon HD 6000, AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series and AMD Radeon HD 4000 series of products.
- Resolves intermittent crashing seen loading levels in Rage
- Resolves flickering of NPCs in Rage
- Enables automatic Vsync for Rage