Encore! BGS’ Todd Howard, Matt Carofano, and Ashley Cheng returned to E3 last week to showcase Skyrim’s first game add-on, Dawnguard.
Before getting to Dawnguard, I encourage you to watch Todd’s interview with Wil Wheaton. In it, he discusses games that inspired him, Skyrim’s amazing mod community, and plenty more. Speaking of the mod community, you’ll want to read Todd’s interview with Kotaku, too.
As for Dawnguard, learn about Dragonbone weapons, Vampire Lords, and much more in the highlights below…
- G4TV – Awarded X-Play’s Best RPG of E3 2012, don’t miss Todd’s stage presentation, as well as details on the all-new werewolf perk tree.
- Game Informer - Learn about the vampire perk tree and get Matt Bertz’ hands-on reaction.
- Machinima – Watch Matt Carofano’s stage presentation.
- Gamespot - Matt answers community questions during his stage interview.
- Kotaku - “Skyrim’s Massive Dawnguard Sounds Like a Proper Old-School RPG Expansion”.
- CVG - Matt discusses DLC features and speculates on future possibilites for tablets and smart phones.
Finally, hit the jump below to watch Todd Howard’s GameTrailers.com interview with Geoff Keighley.