Update 8/28: The 1.7 title update (1.06 when you download it) is now available for European PlayStation 3 players.
Earlier today Skyrim’s 1.7 update deployed on PlayStation 3 (North America) and Xbox LIVE (worldwide). Once we have news on the availability for PS3 players in Europe, we’ll share details here on the blog.
What’s in the title update? The PS3 update (labeled as 1.06 when you download it) provides the 1.6 title update features (including Mounted Combat), as as well the newest bug fixes introduced with 1.7.
Release notes below:
Update 1.7 (all platforms unless specified)
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)