To start, Revision3 named Dishonored their PAX Prime Game of Show. Watch their new interview with Raf Colantonio above.
- Kotaku – reveals why they love Stealth games like Dishonored.
- 1Up – “…if Dishonored doesn’t end up being one of the best games of the year, I’ll be absolutely shocked.”
- The New York Times – “The most intriguing original fiction of the next four months.”
- Kotaku – Mark Serrels plays Dishonored, possesses a fish, and shares, “In Dishonored there are seemingly endless matrices of choice, multiple different ways to approach multiple different problems. Room to breathe, room to think, space to engage meaningfully with an environment.”
- PC Powerplay – “Not only does Dishonored look set to be Arkane’s best title yet, but if Looking Glass were around today, it is undoubtedly the kind of game they would be making”.
- CVG – Calls Dishonored “the most amazing new IP of the year.”
- IGN – Executive Producer Julien Roby discusses why now is a good time to release a new IP like Dishonored.
- VG247 – New interview with Raf Colantonio
Finally, take a photo tour of Arkane’s offices in a new feature at Business Insider.