Beginning at midnight, stores around the country will allow customers to be the first to purchase Dishonored. To confirm what time they’ll open their doors, check with your local retailer.
If you happen to live near Austin, you’re in for a treat. Beginning at 10 pm, co-creative directors Harvey Smith and Raphael Colantonio, as well as other key members of the development team, will be on hand at the Austin Arboretum GameStop at 10000 Research Blvd to celebrate the game’s launch.
We’ll have prizes and giveaways at the store, including Corvo masks for the first 45 fans that line up. Once the game goes on sale, you’ll be able to get both the game and the official Brady Games strategy guide (you can save 10% if you purchase both together) signed by members of the team. Nick, Angela (pictured above), and I will be there, too!
Can’t make it to GameStop? You can purchase the game digitally. Below are details on when the game unlocks worldwide.
- 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) for North America, Central America, South America, and France
- 12:01 AM local Tokyo Time for Asia (excluding Japan)
- 12:01 AM local Madrid Time for Spain
- 12:01 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) for Australia and New Zealand
- 12:01 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) for all territories other than North America, Central America, South America, France, Spain, Australia and New Zealand
- 12:01 AM local Tokyo Time for Japan