Update: The Skyrim 1.8 title update is now out of beta and available to all users on Steam. As previously noted, this update is planned for consoles and will roll out in the near future. As new information is available, we’ll provide an update here on the blog.
Release notes below:
Skyrim Update 1.8 (all platforms unless specified)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly