No, we’re not talking about The Evil Within (formerly codenamed Zwei)… that’ll come soon enough. Tonight’s coverage roundup focuses on Wolfenstein: The New Order.
- The Penny Arcade Report – The latest Wolfenstein pays homage to classic shooters like its grandaddy, Wolfenstein 3D, but The New Order brings an added emphasis to story. In Ben Kuchera’s preview for the game, he recaps one particular (and memorable) story-driven sequence.
- 411 Mania – Going hands-on with the game, 411Mania.com sees hints of Tarantino, calling Wolfenstein, “… the videogame version of Inglorious Basterds.”
- Machinima — Machinima goes head to head with the game’s creative director, Jen Matthies, to get an overview of MachineGame’s inspirations for the project.
- GameZone — Hands-on impressions leave David Sanchez summing the game up as a mix of old-school, modern, and bad-ass.
- VG247 – VG247′s Stace Harman declares MachineGames’ shooter an “unapologetically old-school shooter”.
- The Escapist – Watch as game director Jens Matthies answers questions about The New Order’s gameplay.
With E3 only days away, you can look forward to plenty more on Wolfenstein next week.