In preparation for next week’s release of The Brigmore Witches, a new title update has been release on Steam, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. Details below:
Dishonored Patch 1.4
- Adds support for Dishonored’s upcoming add-on, The Brigmore Witches.
Bug Fixes (The Knife Of Dunwall)
- Fixed issue where music box would stay attached to the NPC when choking and then carrying a music box Overseer.
- Fixed issue where thrown NPCs killed by falling damage were not counted towards kill stats.
- Fixed issue where sound effects for the Saw Butcher were muted after a save/load.
- Fixed issue where sound was muffled after a save/load in Timsch Basement.
- Fixed issue where music from music box Overseer persisted after death.
- Fixed issue where NPCs didn’t react to chokedust while moving in its explosion radius.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on Favor tutorial screen.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading Daud’s Base (PC).
- Fixed a minor issue allowing users to make notes disappear when pressing key combinations (PC).
Bug Fixes (Dishonored)
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to recover two bolts instead of one on dead bodies.
- Fixed an issue where Unnerving Target & Quick Dodge bonecharms were ineffective.
- Fixed a crash when loading saves made on earlier title updates.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes activating a door wouldn’t display an interaction dialog nor open the door.
- Fixed minor localization issues (ESA) (PC).
The Brigmore Witches arrives on Xbox 360, PS3, and Steam ($9.99 or 800 MS Points) on Tuesday, August 13th. PS3 players in Europe will be able to purchase the content a day later on August 14th.