[Update] We’ve replaced our live feed with the Wolfenstein: The New Order highlight above! Catch up with today’s coverage so you can make it next week, same time. Same place.
Many people were excited to have hands-on experience with Wolfenstein: The New Order. For those of you that were not able to attend PAX East (or for those of you that just want more), we’ve rounded up some of the news that came out of playthroughs of Wolfenstein: The New Order.
- Catch up with Pete Hines as he discusses Wolfenstein with the guys at GameSpot (embed above) about sixteen minutes into The Lobby from PAX East and local news, MyFoxBoston.com
- IGN discusses how much fun they had playing Wolf at our booth in their new video
- There’s a Wolfenstein preview for everyone! Check out the featured PAX East hands-on reviews from EntertainmentBuddha.com, blogcritics, Reviewed.com, and gamrReview.
We continued PAX into the night with our Neumond Recordings Pop Muzik Showcase community event. Check out what the Boston Business Journal had to say about our PAX East party. You can read the Wall Street Journal’s overview of Neumond Recordings in case you missed the latest buzz.
Wolfenstein wasn’t the only game coverage available at PAX East. Our terrifyingly awesome gameplay presentation of The Evil Within left everyone screaming for more! The Nerdist and GameSpot offer all the inside knowledge of what went on behind the closed doors of our dark theater.
Finally to celebrate the success of our PAX East 2014 adventure, we’ve released new screenshots which can be viewed in the album below.
Not a able to make it to Florida? rePLAY will be touring this to a number of North American locations this summer — including Austin, Atlanta, Montreal, and Mexico City. Head here for a full schedule and follow rePLAY on Facebook and Twitter for community updates.
We’re pleased to announce that QuakeCon 2014 online pre-registration for the Swag Pack Presented by Logitech® G as well as general attendee registration will open today, April 16th at 7pm CT/8pm ET at: registration.quakecon.org. The Swag Pack includes:
Swag Pack Presented by Logitech® G
Full of Limited Edition Items
$120 (500 packages available)
- Official QuakeCon 2014 T-Shirt
- TWO Special Limited Edition T-Shirts
- Poster and Exclusive Drawstring Backpack for The Evil WithinTM
- QuakeCon 2014 Branded Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- The Elder Scrolls® Online Branded Mousepad
- 1-year ‘Pro’ Subscription to QUAKE LIVE®
As all pre-registration BYOC seats are now accounted for, we’ll be giving people the opportunity to win BYOC seats via social media giveaways, contests, and via our event partners leading up to the show. Be sure to keep an eye on our QuakeCon Twitter account and Facebook page for all the details on how to win!
Starting today you can preorder the good Lady of Twilight Shrine for your Daedric collection. The Shrine of Azura is available in limited quantity and can be pre-ordered at the Official Bethesda Store or at GamingHeads.com – available in regular and exclusive editions.
Azura stands at 1/6 scale of the mountaintop statue you encounter in Skyrim — a perfect portable size to place for your worshiping needs (or wherever she looks best in your household). The night sky will smile upon you when Azura is at home in your collection.
Get Pysched! Beginning this week, you can pre-order your copy of Wolfenstein: The New Order on Steam. As already noted, pre-ordering the game will get you access to the our Beta for the next DOOM game! In addition, Steam pre-orders will also land you two Team Fortress 2 items — the Die Regime-Panzerung armor and Der Maschinensoldaten-Helm helmet.
Download on Steam here. For other platforms, find your retailers at Wolfenstein.com.
Breaking news just came through the wire. Or maybe it didn’t because it got stuck on the wire. Ouch!
In other ESO news, check out these stories…
- A new feature at CNN compares the zeitgeist that is Game of Thrones with The Elder Scrolls franchise in numerous ways. Don’t worry, we won’t spoil how.
- Following last week’s video feature on ESO’s first Adventure Zone, Craglorn, the game’s official website features a new ‘Ask Us Anything’ with your questions on the upcoming content.
- The release of ESO has inspired even more community creations. See the newest fan art and more in the latest edition of The Tamriel Chronicle.
See you in Tamriel!
PAX East seemed like a whirlwind this year! We laughed (a lot). We cried (not really). Most of all we had fun with everyone who visited the booth and those that came to our Wolfenstein community event — a Pop Muzik Showcase brought to you by your faux-vorite record label, Neumond Recordings.
We were happy to see so many of you having a great time — whether it was playing Wolfenstein: The New Order, dancing to the German music of the party, or watching The Evil Within gameplay presentation. Below are some of our favorite highlights spanning the course of the PAX three days.
We’re minutes away from the start of PAX East! If you’re in Boston, stop by booth #912 (you can’t miss it as you enter the expo hall). At our booth, you can go hands on with Wolfenstein: The New Order and see The Evil Within in our private theater.
Some other things worth checking out…
Come stop by our merch store !
Not at PAX, take advantage of savings during store.bethsoft.com’s PAX East sale!
Don’t forget to check out tomorrow night’s community event for PAX East. Every attendee will score one of these awesome 45s from Neumond Recordings.
Stay tuned for more PAX East updates, and be sure to follow our social media accounts as we’ll be posting cosplay, previews, and a whole lot more!