Just got this great pic of a new Dishonored ad in New York City. If you find yourself in front of a Dishonored ad, take a picture of yourself in it and send it to email@example.com for a chance at winning some random swag!
Still lost in Skyrim? Beginning today, Prima’s Revised & Expanded Skyrim Game Guide will be available on sale in-stores on September 20th in North America. The massive guide is filled with content across 864 pages (over 200 pages bigger than the original guide), and it now features everything you’d need to know about Dawnguard and Hearthfire — including quests, updated indexes, and new maps.
Kudos to David Hodgson, Steve Stratton, and Bethesda Game Studios’ Steve Cornett for their hard work putting the guide together.
- Ultimate Game of the Year – Skyrim
- Best RPG – Skyrim
- Top Gaming Moment – Skyrim, Throat of the World
- Best use of DLC – Dawnguard and the Creation Kit
- One to Watch – The Elder Scrolls Online
- Best Shooter – RAGE
Head over to the official page to cast your votes.
If you’ve already played the iPhone version of Dishonored: Rat Assassin, you know there’s plenty happening on the small screen. If you’re looking to break your all-time high scores, you might want to give the newly-released iPad edition a shot. And if you’re like me, you’re not going to want to look at your current iPhone today once the new one is announced.
You can also visit www.ratassassin.com to learn more about the game and see which countries are leading in plagued vermin assassination with our rat assassin heat map.
Dishonored: Rat Assassin iPad Edition – Download for Free
Dishonored: Rat Assassin iPhone Edition – Download for Free
We’ve just released the second video in our developer documentary series for Dishonored. In ‘Immersion’, the team at Arkane Studios discuss the creative process that went into building the world and characters of Dunwall – from the city setting and it’s strange technologies to the all-star cast voicing its citizens.
Missed part 1? Catch it here.
To start, Revision3 named Dishonored their PAX Prime Game of Show. Watch their new interview with Raf Colantonio above.
- Kotaku – reveals why they love Stealth games like Dishonored.
- 1Up – “…if Dishonored doesn’t end up being one of the best games of the year, I’ll be absolutely shocked.”
- The New York Times – “The most intriguing original fiction of the next four months.”
- Kotaku – Mark Serrels plays Dishonored, possesses a fish, and shares, “In Dishonored there are seemingly endless matrices of choice, multiple different ways to approach multiple different problems. Room to breathe, room to think, space to engage meaningfully with an environment.”
- PC Powerplay – “Not only does Dishonored look set to be Arkane’s best title yet, but if Looking Glass were around today, it is undoubtedly the kind of game they would be making”.
- CVG – Calls Dishonored “the most amazing new IP of the year.”
- IGN – Executive Producer Julien Roby discusses why now is a good time to release a new IP like Dishonored.
- VG247 – New interview with Raf Colantonio
Finally, take a photo tour of Arkane’s offices in a new feature at Business Insider.
Over encumbered with stuff to do on this Monday afternoon? Take a break and enjoy Mega64’s Fallout 3 tribute.
This past week the Skyrim Workshop reached another milestone – it’s 10,000th mod. Learn more about the mod, Shannara Weapon Set from joedamarsio, in an interview from the Skyrim Creation Kit (Public) Steam Group. Here’s an snippet…
Any advice you would offer to anyone playing Skyrim who maybe thinks about trying to make a mod but is intimidated?
It’s overwhelming when you first look at all the options on the Creation Kit but if you follow the Wiki it will talk you through everything and make modding a pleasurable and fun experience