Skyrim. Gangnam Style. ‘Nuff Said.
To get a sneak peek, watch the video above and visit Facebook.com/FaceOffSeries.
Concepted by Rokkan and developed by Psyop, each episode was predominantly produced by hand. Each frame was a fully rendered style frame, which was then enhanced with 3D elements to add to the painterly atmosphere, dimension and depth of each shot.
The weekend’s here. Before you get going with your weekend gaming, here’s some Skyrim stories, videos, and more to catch up on…
- Dead End Thrills is leaving the the world of Skyrim behind, but you can still check out some of Duncan Harris’ greatest Skyrim screens, including the one shown above..
- The lead author of Prima’s Game Guide for Skyrim, David Hodgson, blogs about the release of the Revised & Expanded Game Guide.
- IGN has put together their Top 100 RPGs of All Time List. Visit the site to see where Skyrim, Morrowind, and Oblivion rated.
- At the Gameological Society, the Elder Scrolls’ Wabbajack takes on Fallout’s Luck Bobblehead in the Best Treasure Ever tournament final. If you’re torn on which to vote for, this video might help.
- Gamespot’s latest Skyrim Modding video highlights an ability that pays homage to Dishonored’s Blink ability. Watch it below.
Here’s the latest on Dishonored from around the web and on newsstands…
UK mags PSM3 and sister mag Xbox World are so excited for Dishonored, they’re already predicting it will be their top game of the year. Anticipating the game’s release, both publications share new hands-on impressions and celebrate the game with four collectible magazine covers. Preview the covers in the Flickr slideshow below.
And to learn more on Dishonored, check out these links:
Official PlayStation Magazine UK – After playing the Boyle Mission, Phil Iwaniuk calls Dishonored an “instant classic”.
PlayStation Blogcast – Sid Shuman interviews co-creative director, Raphael Colantonio. Interview starts at the 1 hour, 11 minute mark.
IGN – Keza MacDonald explains why she thinks Dishonored could be the most interesting game of the year.
As we count down the days to Dishonored’s release (19!), be on the lookout for more news and updates.
Need a new companion for your desktop? Recruit Symbiote Studios’ Dragonborn vinyl figure to be your sword and axe for $12.99.
For more details and to order your own figure, visit SymbioteStudios.com.
Today we’ve released the fourth and final developer documentary for Dishonored. In ‘End Game’, the team at Arkane Studios reflect on the journey of taking Dishonored from its early conceptual stage to a world ready to be fully experienced by fans.
Catch the previous Dishonored videos on our YouTube Channel and be on the look out for new videos in these final weeks leading up to the game’s October 9th release.
Ready yourself for the adventures awaiting Corvo in Dunwall with the new Dishonored Dynamic Theme — planned for release this week on the PlayStation Store for $2.99.
For more on what PS3 players can expect out of Dishonored, check out the PlayStation Blog’s recent PAX interview with co-creative director Raphael Colantonio.