Starting this week, we’ll be answering a new community question for Dishonored. If there’s something you’re dying to learn about, submit your question via Facebook or in the comments section below. We will send the best questions to the developers at Arkane Studios to answer.
We’re getting closer to E3, so we’re all using this weekend as an opportunity to rest our voices. Come Tuesday, things get crazy… crazy awesome.
To help you plan your E3 week, here’s some dates and times to remember.*
Monday, June 4th
- 1.00pm PST | G4TV shows the first-ever live demo for Dishonored
Tuesday, June 5th
- 11.00am PST | ZeniMax Online’s Paul Sage shows off The Elder Scrolls Online on GameTrailers TV
- 11.50am PST | GameTrailers TV features Dishonored co-creative director Raphael Colantonio
- 1.15pm PST | Get a first look at Dawnguard from Todd Howard on GameTrailers TV
- 3.15pm PST | Todd visits with G4TV to showcase Dawnguard
Wednesday, June 6th
- 10.05am PST | Get the lowdown on The Elder Scrolls Online E3 on GameSpot.com
- 1.15pm PST | Dawnguard presentation on Machinima.com
- 2.05pm PST | More Dawnguard, this time with Gamespot.com
- 2.25pm | Gamespot.com viewers can check out demo of Dishonored
- 4.20pm | Dishonored presentation for IGN.com
- 4.45pm PST | Tune into G4TV to see a presentation of The Elder Scrolls Online
- 5.40pm PST | MMO fans can catch more on The Elder Scrolls Online at IGN.com
Thursday, June 7th
- 11.15am PST | ZeniMax Online shares The Elder Scrolls Online with Machinima.com viewers
- 3.15pm PST | Machinima.com closes things out with a look at Dishonored
*dates and times are subject to change.
Want a chance to play Dawnguard early? Following the success of our PC beta updates, we’re excited to announce our Dawnguard Beta for Xbox 360.
Visit DawnguardBeta.ElderScrolls.com to apply. The process should only take a couple minutes, but make sure to fill out all the information accurately. Applicants need a registered account on our official forums and you’ll want to make sure your forum email address is updated.
We will be selecting applicants in about a week. Players accepted into the beta will receive an Xbox LIVE code to redeem Dawnguard. The beta is the full version (complete with Xbox LIVE achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the content.
Thanks again for your continued support of Skyrim!
With E3 less than a week away, expect to start seeing a lot more of Dishonored. To get a jump start, today we’re revealing US pre-order incentives that will be available at launch.
Physical and downloadable bonuses include:
- GameStop – Arcane Assassin Downloadable Upgrade Pack & Dishonored Tarot cards
- Best Buy – Shadow Rat Downloadable Upgrade Pack & Whale Oil USB Lamp
- Amazon – Backstreet Butcher Downloadable Upgrade Pack
- Walmart – Acrobatic Killer Downloadable Upgrade Pack
- Target – Smart Phone Dishonored Decal
More pre-order information, including details on territories outside of the United States, will arrive in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, check out the Flickr slideshow below for more details on these pre-order only items.
For more on the game, visit the Dishonored official website and these community pages:
While we just posted a coverage update earlier today, there’s a pair of new interviews you should definitely check out.
That didn’t take long. Hours after we released the official trailer for Dawnguard, Gamespot UK has a 12-minute analysis of the video. Watch it above.