Issue 2 of 4 in Titan Comics’ prequel series for The Evil Within is available online and at your favorite comic store. For a sneak peak and a look at back at the first issue, check out the imgur embed below…
In other ESO news, check out these stories…
- A new feature at CNN compares the zeitgeist that is Game of Thrones with The Elder Scrolls franchise in numerous ways. Don’t worry, we won’t spoil how.
- Following last week’s video feature on ESO’s first Adventure Zone, Craglorn, the game’s official website features a new ‘Ask Us Anything’ with your questions on the upcoming content.
- The release of ESO has inspired even more community creations. See the newest fan art and more in the latest edition of The Tamriel Chronicle.
See you in Tamriel!
A few things worth checking out.
Following the announcement of Mothership Zeta and Point Lookout, Ctrl+Alt+Del has a new webcomic suggesting new ideas for Fallout 3 DLC. On my upcoming trip to Michigan, I’ll have to keep an eye out for any Vaults in Butterfield. Meanwhile, at AmazingSuperPowers, there’s another comic that appears to be Fallout inspired.
I’ve seen a couple amusing fan videos on YouTube this week. Pete sent me this first video, Oblivi-Watch, which is a fun spoof of Baywatch. Poor Adoring Fan — he takes so much abuse. The second video, Team Fallout, was recently uploaded by BGS forum member/modder TheTalkieToaster, successfully spoofs Team Fortress 2.
In other news, Kikizo’s staff has a new preview for WET on their site. In related news, there’s a new interview with WET’s Creative Director Patrick Fortier at NextGen Player. Here’s a snippet:
NGP: At this point in time, how much of the game is completed? Are there any recent or upcoming new developments for the game?
PF: We are currently putting the final touches to the game as we are quickly headed towards release. Most of our time is spent playing through all the levels, balancing different values and debugging the game!
Had a couple folks at the office forward me this Fallout 3-inspired comic from Tim Buckley at Ctrl+Alt+Del. Check it out and tell us what you think.
Plenty of Fallout-related news popping up across the web. Let’s get started.
If you’re missing the weekly Penny Arcade Fallout comics, there’s plenty of other comics filling the void. At Spookingtons, there’s a new Fallout 3-themed comic from Jeremy “Norm” Scott (creator of the popular EGM comics “Hsu & Chan.” I’ve got it posted above, but head here to see the full-sized comic.
Wrapping up the comic coverage, Ctrl-Alt-Delete has a Fallout 3 comic of their own.
In other news, the guys at Planet Fallout have some new features on their site. This week they unveiled their Interactive Capital Wasteland Map, as well as new game databases. Both are extremely useful, and contributions from the community are welcome.
Finally, at Game Design as Cultural Practice,
It’s Wednesday â€“ so here comes another Penny Arcade Fallout comic. It’s not just any comic though…it’s the final one. Head over to the Fallout 3 Official Site to see how the saga of the Vault 77 Dweller ends.
While you might be sad to see the comic go away, I’ll try to turn that frown upside down. At my desk, I’ve got some leftover goodies from PAX to giveaway. From amongst the schwag, five lucky winners will win a Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide. Additionally, three very lucky winners will win Survival Guide, a signed Fallout 3 poster, and one of the coveted Fallout 3 puppets.
Here’s the basic rules:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In it, let us know which of the 12 comics was your favorite.
- All e-mails must be received by midnight (U.S. EST), Sunday, October 12th. Winners will be randomly selected and contacted shortly there after. Any foul play detected will result in automatic disqualification.
- All participants must be 18 or older to enter and verification may be required before the winner is announced.
This afternoon we put up the latest Penny Arcade Fallout comic. Make your way to the Fallout 3 Official Site to see it for yourself.
Being that it’s Wednesday, we’ve put up the tenth Penny Arcade Fallout comic.
Head on over to the Fallout 3 Official Site to check it out.