Cars in Skyrim?!?

Gamespot’s latest look Skyrim Mods brings the zany — squeaky toys, a tribute to Mortak Kombat’s Scorpion, and old clunkers to drive around. Watch the video above to learn about these mods…

Fan Art Update

This weekend we’ve updated our fan art galleries with new Dishonored, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout contributions. There’s a great variety of art — paintings, toys, clay creations, and a whole lot more.

The majestic Skyrim image above comes from talented artist Richard F, who submitted several Skyrim-inspired pieces. See more of his work and submissions by others  in the Flickr slideshow below…

If you have Fan Art you’d like to submit, email us at bethblog@bethsoft.com

Community Scrapbook – Favorite Homes

burgerboycompoundbynic3.jpg

In my last post for Community Scrapbook update, we asked you guys to grab screenshots of the homes you’ve created (or at least touched up). I received plenty of great submissions, and I thought I’d share some of our favorites. Above is Burger Boy by eldiabs.

Great work by everyone. If you’ve got ideas for what the next Community Scrapbook should be, post in the comments section, or hit us up at bethblog@bethsoft.com

Hit the jump below to see more submissions.

Continue reading full article ›

Community Scrapbook — Show us your home

WolverineHouseFaeRoom1.jpg

After our last Community Scrapbook, I received a number of emails suggesting that we do one centering around the homes you’ve created for your characters in our games — so let’s run with that. Above (Wolverine House — Morrowind) is an example created by BGS moderator (and active modder) Princess Stomper.

Whether it’s Morrowind or Oblivion or Fallout 3, email us your favorite screenshots of your favorite living quarters — whether they’re creations you’ve made or just a look at how you spruced things up in existing homes.