Like Skyrim, Prey 2 saw it’s gameplay debut on Gametrailers today. Watch project lead Chris Rhinehart walkthrough our E3 demo for the game.
I’ll let Todd do the talking… here’s your first chance to check out gameplay for Skyrim (filmed earlier today on Gametrailers). Let us know what you think.
Watch as painters create the massive Dovahkiin ad at LA’s Figueroa Hotel — just blocks from the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Live presentations! Interviews! New Screenshots! SO… MUCH… MORE!!! Why do I sound like used car salesman on TV?!? Because we’re headed to LA tomorrow, and that means things are going to get craaaaaazy!!
When we get there, we’ll be greeted by our pal Dovahkiin — as he graces the famous Figueora Hotel (more on that soon).
But before we head to the airport, let’s share some pre-E3 news.
- Don’t miss the first look at Skyrim gameplay tomorrow on GTTV Presents: E3 All Access Live. After Microsoft’s E3 briefing, Todd will be presenting the game on Spike TV. Talking with Mr. Keighley, he says the show will also be livestreaming in HD worldwide on Gametrailers.com, Kotaku, MTV.com and Yahoo!
- CVG revealed that Skyrim was voted the #1 most anticipated game of E3. Thanks for voting!
- Kotaku looks ahead to Prey 2 and RAGE in their E3 Shooters preview. Meanwhile, Skyrim gets covered in their RPG preview.
- Gametrailers has Skyrim as their #2 most anticipated game of the show.
- Keep an eye on new Skyrim news on the newly updated Planet Elder Scrolls.
- FPS Guru looks forward to seeing more on RAGE at the show.
- Xbox 360 Achievements gets a head start on interviewing Skyrim lead designer Bruce Nesmith.
- Following Hunted’s release, you can find new reviews for the game at Eurogamer, The Controller Online, Joystiq, Just Push Start, and DieHard GameFan.
For updated info on E3, keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages (listed above in the blog menu). We’ll also post coverage roundups asap on the blog.
This morning we’ve released our E3 trailer for Prey 2. The trailer gives a first look at the game’s protagonist, bounty hunter Killian Samuels, and the world of Exodus.
Expect to hear plenty more on Prey 2 next week at E3. In the meantime, check out our Facebook page for the game.
There’s plenty of pre-E3 talk for Prey 2, Skyrim, and RAGE at the following sites:
- CVG includes Skyrim, RAGE, and Prey 2 amongst their most anticipated games of the show. You can also vote for your most anticipated titles here.
- GameTrailers.com puts Skyrim as their #2 most anticipated of E3.
- Wired, Inc Gamers and IGN look forward to seeing Prey 2 at E3.
- Attack of the Fanboy, VG Chartz and GamerLive.TV place Skyrim amongst their most anticipated of E3.
- GameTrailers’ Bonus Round pre-E3 panel discuss both Skyrim and RAGE (jump to the fourth segment).
- IGN look ahead to seeing RAGE again at E3. Last year it took their Best Overall Game award.
While it’s been a few weeks since Brink’s release, but there’s plenty of cool stuff to share:
- Watch an impressive speed run (above) of the 3-star Parkour challenge. Can you beat 18 seconds?!?
- New reviews for Brink are up at Geek.com, GameStooge, G4TV (PC), and The Escapist.
- MTV Multiplayer has a pop-quiz interview with creative director Richard Ham.
- BitMob tours Splash Damage HQ.
- Check out the awesome fan art you posted at Rampaged Reality.
Additional news for RAGE, Prey 2, Skyrim, Honest Hearts, and more after the break…
At this year’s E3, we handed out Bethesda track jackets as a giveaway at our booth. They’re comfortable, fashionable, and feature logos from Fallout, Hunted, RAGE, and Brink.
They’re also pretty hard to find… but over the weekend, GamesRadar announced they’re giving away two of the jackets. For a chance to win, you best enter today (the contest ends tomorrow). For more details, read the contest rules here.
Update: Sorry for the confusion. It appears many of you think you need to comment on this blog… please follow the rules at GamesRadar.
Since our update yesterday, Splash Damage’s Community Relations Manager, Steve Hessel, came across some new coverage that we thought we share with you…
Up first, Steve has an interview with German site iamgamer.de. Check it out if you’re fluent in German. Meanwhile, XboxTheEvolution has an E3 interview with Creative Director Richard Ham. Watch it below…
For more on Brink, check out the following sites:
For more details on Brink, be sure to check out our official site for the game.
Here’s the latest highlights from around the web, as E3 coverage continues to make its way online — even a month after E3.
Last week Fallout: New Vegas won Gamespot’s Readers’ Choice Award for Best RPG (thanks for voting!). For your viewing pleasure, Gamespot also put up two gameplay videos last week, Wandering the Strip (above) and Shooting from the Hip.
- UK site GamesTM went hands on at E3 while talking with Pete Hines.
- After previewing Chris Avellone and Feargus Urquhart from Obsidian, GameBanshee follows up with a three-page preview.
- Gamestyle shares their preview.
More news, beginning with the latest on Brink, after the break…
GameSpot’s posted up several new sparkling videos for RAGE and Hunted this week, showing off many minutes of gameplay from each of the two titles.
Below are the links for each of the seven clips, which all conveniently allow for download and HD viewing.
Let us know what you think in the comments.