Last year your votes helped the Dragonborn theme from Skyrim become one of Classic FM’s Hall of Fame entries. This year you can support specific game soundtracks, including those for Skyrim, Oblivion, and Fallout 3!
To vote, visit Classic FM’s page and search for Soule (Skyrim & Oblivion) or Zur (Fallout 3). And for updates, follow the Get Video Games Music into the Classic FM Hall of Fame Facebook page.
Lastly, don’t forget that iTunes now allows you to get all three of these soundtracks digitally on iTunes.
We are pleased to announce that the official soundtracks for seven of our most popular games are now available for purchase on iTunes. Soundtracks include:
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Original Game Soundtrack – (Jeremy Soule) — $9.99
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Original Game Soundtrack – (Jeremy Soule) – $9.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Original Game Soundtrack – (Jeremy Soule) — $15.99
- Fallout 3 Original Game Soundtrack – (Inon Zur) — $11.99
- Fallout: New Vegas Original Game Soundtrack (Inon Zur) — $11.99
- Dishonored Original Game Soundtrack – (Daniel Licht) — $9.99
- RAGE Original Game Soundtrack (Rod Abernethy) — $9.99
To purchase these soundtracks, just click on the album names above and you’ll be taken directly to iTunes.
Ask and you shall receive. Today we’ve released the full MP3 download of ‘The Drunken Whaler’ – the catchy (and slightly creepy) track heard over our Dishonored E3 trailer. To learn about the track’s genesis, a collaboration between COPILOT Strategic Music + Sound and our team , visit copilotmusic.com/dishonored.
In addition, we’ve just launched the official Remix Competition for ‘The Drunken Whaler’. Download the stems and submit your own remix by September 28th for a chance to win a copy of the game! For official rules and more details, visit remix.dishonored.com.
Download ‘The Drunken Whaler’ (right click to download)