Exciting news!! During tonight’s episode of X-Play, Skyrim was crowned Best RPG of E3 2011.
Updated (6/17): We continue to add new interviews and previews below…
You couldn’t escape Skyrim discussion at E3, and now that appears to be the case online. The following is a mass overload of previews, interviews, and more.
First up, sit back and watch some of the video content we’ve found so far:
- GameTrailers: Comprehensive Interview
- G4TV: Skyrim Interview
- GameSpot: Skyrim Stage Demo
- GamePro: E3 Interview with Ashley Cheng
- Gamesradar: Skyrim Interview
- CVG: Skyrim Video Interview
- AusGamers: Video Interview with Todd Howard
- Destructoid: Why You should care about Skyrim (with Craig Lafferty)
- G4TV: Skyrim E3 Interview — Oh Yes There Will Be Dragons
- PSX Extreme: Interview with Ashley Cheng
Click through for more:
Continue reading full article ›
Like many of you, we’re keeping up on all the latest E3 coverage. Throughout the week, we’ll update this post with the latest on Skyrim.
- G4TV has Todd Howard and 14 minutes of gameplay — watch it above! And if that’s not enough, they also have a pre-E3 preview here.
- Learn more about dragons and being dragonborn in a new preview at IGN.
- Elsewhere on IGN, Skyrim is nominated for Best Overall Game, Best Role-Playing Game, and the Most Anticipated Game Award coming out of E3.
- PC Gamer/CVG caught up with lead producer Craig Lafferty to learn more about the game’s length and the voice actors involved. They also break down recent gameplay footage featured on GameTrailers.
- The Guardian’s Steve Boxer shares his excitement for Skyrim
Get reading, and be on the lookout for Prey 2 and RAGE updates later this week.
Check out the newest screenshots for RAGE, Skyrim, and Prey 2.
When E3 attendees visit our booth and enter our Skyrim theater, they’re first greeted by a life-sized Elder Scroll. Created by the fine folks at WETA (Lord of the Rings), we look forward to proudly displaying this at our office.
Enjoy more shots from our Flickr page
Updated: New pics added from Day 1 of E3
E3′s doors are officially open! Before I head into the madness, I thought I’d share some pics we uploaded to our Flickr page.
What’s in the box?? We’ll post more pics from the booth later.
I’ll let Todd do the talking… here’s your first chance to check out gameplay for Skyrim (filmed earlier today on Gametrailers). Let us know what you think.
Watch as painters create the massive Dovahkiin ad at LA’s Figueroa Hotel — just blocks from the Los Angeles Convention Center.
As it’s been about a month since we announced our Skyrim fan interview, we wanted to give a quick status update. Todd and other members of BGS are working through the selected questions, and we expect to share answers soon after E3. For your patience, today we’re releasing a new wallpaper (above) and two new screenshots on The Elder Council.
In the meantime, you can expect to see and hear plenty on the game at next week’s big show. For starters, Todd Howard will be showing the game at the following:
- GameTrailers.com – In the hour following Microsoft’s Monday press conference
- IGN Live Show – Wednesday at 5:00 pm PST
- G4TV – Tuesday at 1 pm PST on their E3 2011 LIVE Show
Elder Scrolls fans can expect new Skyrim information in the July issue of PlayStation The Official Magazine. The issue is already going out to subscribers and you can look for it on newsstands beginning June 7th. Until then, Dovahkiin challenges you to a staring contest. Ready…. go!