This month’s Vault Boy tee is in celebration of the World Cup! The vault may not have a soccer team, but that doesn’t mean you can’t boost that Unarmed skill and cheer for your favorite team. Don’t pass on this one! Get it before it’s gone at store.bethsoft.com.
Gaming Heads is back with more excellent merchandise for The Elder Scrolls Online. Starting today, you can pre-order their new 16” Breton statue, modeled after the character from our three-part cinematic trailer series. The richly detailed statue includes deluxe full-color packaging, a hand-numbered base, and a certificate of authenticity. Even better, the exclusive edition includes an alternative headpiece featuring the character’s undead appearance. You won’t want to miss your chance to own this high-quality collectible.
Get a look at the statue in the images below, and order soon—only 500 exclusive editions and 1,000 standard editions will be printed worldwide.
By popular demand, we’ve got into the archives and created this Daggerfall t-shirt — inspired by the game’s iconic box art. And if it’s school pride you want to show, we’ve also released a new College of Winterhold tee.
Looking for more awesome tees? Check out the imgur slideshow for some of the newest threads for TES, Fallout, and Wolfenstein — all available at store.bethsoft.com.
Motivate yourself into that Spring training with this month’s Vault Boy of the Month shirt, Endurance! It’s ok if you’re not the exercising type. This comfy shirt is also perfect for lounging. Grab yours before its gone at store.bethsoft.com.
Starting today you can preorder the good Lady of Twilight Shrine for your Daedric collection. The Shrine of Azura is available in limited quantity and can be pre-ordered at the Official Bethesda Store or at GamingHeads.com — available in regular and exclusive editions.
Azura stands at 1/6 scale of the mountaintop statue you encounter in Skyrim — a perfect portable size to place for your worshiping needs (or wherever she looks best in your household). The night sky will smile upon you when Azura is at home in your collection.
What would the Wolfenstein trenches be without some memorabilia to remind you of your service? We’re pleased to announce the Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition. Limited to only 5,000 units, this collection arrives in a vintage footlocker-style trunk (measuring approximately 20″ x 10.5″ x 8.5″). Each trunk has an individually stamped number plate above the antiqued clasp. Inside, you’ll find the following items:
- An 8 inch, fully articulated hand-painted Panzerhund statue and base.
- A classified folder containing salvaged secret war documents including maps, case files, letters, secret documents, blueprints and an x-ray for the game’s hero, B.J. Blazkowicz.
- A set of 14 full-color ‘vintage’ postcards from Wolfenstein’s alternate 1960’s, bound in a display book.
- Three embroidered patches and a replica dog tag.
- An exclusive Steelbook case to house your copy of the game. **Actual game sold separately. Pre-order the game now from your favorite videogame retailer and get access to the DOOM beta.
This cool collection of game-related items perfectly complements your Wolfenstein experience . Now available for pre-sale for $100.00 at store.bethsoft.com, and shipping May 20th to your door!
Following our new Wolfenstein videos from yesterday, here’s a few more things to help you get ready for the game’s May release.
Today on the Official Bethesda Store, Wolfenstein has it’s very own limited-edition lithograph. Shown above, “Assault on Deathshead’s Fortress” displays amazing concept art from the opening chapter of Wolfenstein: The New Order. In addition to this new print, we also have a new ESO print, “The Arrival“, and a Skyrim-inspired giclee by artist Jeff Love titled “The Dragon at World’s End“.
In other Wolfenstein be sure to read Gamespot’s new feature, “The Old-School Beginnings of Wolfenstein: The Order. In addition to the article written by Daniel Hindes, check out Gamespot’s accomodating video below…
- A recent Kill Screen preview from David Wolinsky delves into the action-heavy preview section we recently let gaming press play. Get his reactions — complete with a Commando-esque kill counter.
- A new Games.On.Net hones in on highlights from a recent playthrough.
- GamesReactor (Sweden) and PCPowerPlay (Australia) have new magazines on newsstands. Check them out below.
Have a great weekend!
Our latest roundup of Bethesda merchandise features awesome goodies for DOOM, ESO, and Fallout.
We start with GamingHeads.com new statue memorializing the iconic cover art of the original DOOM – Knee Deep in the Dead, the statue is approximately 12.5 inches tall (including the base), is cast in high quality poly-stone, and is hand-painted to exacting standards.
Knee Deep in the Dead will be available in the third quarter of this year and is already available for pre-order at GamingHeads.com and the Official Bethesda Store. For the uber collector, GamingHeads.com also features an Exclusive Edition limited to 360 pieces featuring a light up base — it’s literally a lava lamp.
Looking for something a little less demonic? Here’s some other new items worth checking out.
- You wanna one-oh-onsie? No I’m not impersonating Return of the Jedi’s Bib Fortuna. I’m just excited that my baby girl will be able to wear our new Vault 101 onesie.
- Oh, you’re a grown man that wants Fallout stuff. We’ve got you covered, too. New items include our Vault-Tec Citizen Jacket and a Fallout 3 screenprint by nationally-recognized illustrator Courtney Billadeau.
- Yesterday we announced Dark Horse’s “The Art of Wolfenstein” collectible book, and we’re excited to share that a special edition of the book — individually numbered and signed by the team at MachineGames — is available for pre-order the Bethesda Store. With only Only 500 produced, the Exclusive Edition contains a tip-in plate, signed and numbered by MachineGames’ Axel Torvenius (Senior Concept Designer) and Tor Frick (Technical Art Director).
Last but not least, we’re excited to unveil March’s Vault Boy Tee of the Month. For one week only, get your hands on the Mister Sandman Perk shirt. And if you’re lucky, you might even win one for yourself (see contest rules after the break).