Three words you love to hear. Steam. Summer. Sale.
Those words are Pavlovian for anyone that loves games. You hear them and you’re conditioned to find numerous deals that will fly under the radar of your joint checking account. Or maybe that’s just me. Anyways, we’re happy to say we have a number of games on sale for incredible prices – including the newly re-released Fallout games, Dishonored and it’s DLC, and all your favorite games from id Software and Bethesda Game Studios.
The Steam Summer Sale runs between today and June 30th. While most of our titles are already marked down, you’ll also want to keep an eye out for Daily Deals and Community’s Choice Savings. For the best deals, check out the store daily.
E3 saw the release of the DOOM Teaser. Show off your excitement (and pride) for DOOM with the new UAC — that’s Union Aerospace Corporation tshirt.
AND in case you missed it, we wanted help you grow your vinyl collection with tracks inspired by and used in Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Pre-order the Neumond Classics: Superhits of the 1960s LP to be able to listen to all your favorite Neumond songs the way they were meant to be heard!
- Viktor & Die Vokalisten – Berlin Boys & Stuttgart Girls
- Wílbert Eckart und seine Volksmusík Stars – House of the Rising Sun
- Schwarz-Rote Welle – Ich bin überall
- Hans – Mein kleiner VW
- Die Käfer – Mond, Mond, Ja, Ja!
- Karl & Karla – Tapferer kleiner Liebling
- The Bunkers – Toe the Line
- The Comet Tails – Weltraumsurfen
- Die Schäferhunde – Zug nach Hamburg
In other Wolfenstore news, we’re pleased to share that the Panzerhund Edition — a collection of Wolfenstein: The New Order goodies — is available with free shipping in the continental United States.
This month’s Vault Boy tee is in celebration of the World Cup! The vault may not have a soccer team, but that doesn’t mean you can’t boost that Unarmed skill and cheer for your favorite team. Don’t pass on this one! Get it before it’s gone at store.bethsoft.com.
Gaming Heads is back with more excellent merchandise for The Elder Scrolls Online. Starting today, you can pre-order their new 16” Breton statue, modeled after the character from our three-part cinematic trailer series. The richly detailed statue includes deluxe full-color packaging, a hand-numbered base, and a certificate of authenticity. Even better, the exclusive edition includes an alternative headpiece featuring the character’s undead appearance. You won’t want to miss your chance to own this high-quality collectible.
Get a look at the statue in the images below, and order soon—only 500 exclusive editions and 1,000 standard editions will be printed worldwide.
By popular demand, we’ve got into the archives and created this Daggerfall t-shirt — inspired by the game’s iconic box art. And if it’s school pride you want to show, we’ve also released a new College of Winterhold tee.
Looking for more awesome tees? Check out the imgur slideshow for some of the newest threads for TES, Fallout, and Wolfenstein — all available at store.bethsoft.com.
Motivate yourself into that Spring training with this month’s Vault Boy of the Month shirt, Endurance! It’s ok if you’re not the exercising type. This comfy shirt is also perfect for lounging. Grab yours before its gone at store.bethsoft.com.
Starting today you can preorder the good Lady of Twilight Shrine for your Daedric collection. The Shrine of Azura is available in limited quantity and can be pre-ordered at the Official Bethesda Store or at GamingHeads.com — available in regular and exclusive editions.
Azura stands at 1/6 scale of the mountaintop statue you encounter in Skyrim — a perfect portable size to place for your worshiping needs (or wherever she looks best in your household). The night sky will smile upon you when Azura is at home in your collection.
Available for one week only, order Aprils’ VBTotM highlighting the Cyborg perk at store.bethsoft.com!
What would the Wolfenstein trenches be without some memorabilia to remind you of your service? We’re pleased to announce the Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition. Limited to only 5,000 units, this collection arrives in a vintage footlocker-style trunk (measuring approximately 20″ x 10.5″ x 8.5″). Each trunk has an individually stamped number plate above the antiqued clasp. Inside, you’ll find the following items:
- An 8 inch, fully articulated hand-painted Panzerhund statue and base.
- A classified folder containing salvaged secret war documents including maps, case files, letters, secret documents, blueprints and an x-ray for the game’s hero, B.J. Blazkowicz.
- A set of 14 full-color ‘vintage’ postcards from Wolfenstein’s alternate 1960’s, bound in a display book.
- Three embroidered patches and a replica dog tag.
- An exclusive Steelbook case to house your copy of the game. **Actual game sold separately. Pre-order the game now from your favorite videogame retailer and get access to the DOOM beta.
This cool collection of game-related items perfectly complements your Wolfenstein experience . Now available for pre-sale for $100.00 at store.bethsoft.com, and shipping May 20th to your door!
Following our new Wolfenstein videos from yesterday, here’s a few more things to help you get ready for the game’s May release.
Today on the Official Bethesda Store, Wolfenstein has it’s very own limited-edition lithograph. Shown above, “Assault on Deathshead’s Fortress” displays amazing concept art from the opening chapter of Wolfenstein: The New Order. In addition to this new print, we also have a new ESO print, “The Arrival“, and a Skyrim-inspired giclee by artist Jeff Love titled “The Dragon at World’s End“.
In other Wolfenstein be sure to read Gamespot’s new feature, “The Old-School Beginnings of Wolfenstein: The Order. In addition to the article written by Daniel Hindes, check out Gamespot’s accomodating video below…
- A recent Kill Screen preview from David Wolinsky delves into the action-heavy preview section we recently let gaming press play. Get his reactions — complete with a Commando-esque kill counter.
- A new Games.On.Net hones in on highlights from a recent playthrough.
- GamesReactor (Sweden) and PCPowerPlay (Australia) have new magazines on newsstands. Check them out below.
Have a great weekend!