Available for one week only, order Aprils’ VBTotM highlighting the Cyborg perk at store.bethsoft.com!
What would the Wolfenstein trenches be without some memorabilia to remind you of your service? We’re pleased to announce the Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition. Limited to only 5,000 units, this collection arrives in a vintage footlocker-style trunk (measuring approximately 20″ x 10.5″ x 8.5″). Each trunk has an individually stamped number plate above the antiqued clasp. Inside, you’ll find the following items:
- An 8 inch, fully articulated hand-painted Panzerhund statue and base.
- A classified folder containing salvaged secret war documents including maps, case files, letters, secret documents, blueprints and an x-ray for the game’s hero, B.J. Blazkowicz.
- A set of 14 full-color ‘vintage’ postcards from Wolfenstein’s alternate 1960’s, bound in a display book.
- Three embroidered patches and a replica dog tag.
- An exclusive Steelbook case to house your copy of the game. **Actual game sold separately. Pre-order the game now from your favorite videogame retailer and get access to the DOOM beta.
This cool collection of game-related items perfectly complements your Wolfenstein experience . Now available for pre-sale for $100.00 at store.bethsoft.com, and shipping May 20th to your door!
Following our new Wolfenstein videos from yesterday, here’s a few more things to help you get ready for the game’s May release.
Today on the Official Bethesda Store, Wolfenstein has it’s very own limited-edition lithograph. Shown above, “Assault on Deathshead’s Fortress” displays amazing concept art from the opening chapter of Wolfenstein: The New Order. In addition to this new print, we also have a new ESO print, “The Arrival“, and a Skyrim-inspired giclee by artist Jeff Love titled “The Dragon at World’s End“.
In other Wolfenstein be sure to read Gamespot’s new feature, “The Old-School Beginnings of Wolfenstein: The Order. In addition to the article written by Daniel Hindes, check out Gamespot’s accomodating video below…
- A recent Kill Screen preview from David Wolinsky delves into the action-heavy preview section we recently let gaming press play. Get his reactions — complete with a Commando-esque kill counter.
- A new Games.On.Net hones in on highlights from a recent playthrough.
- GamesReactor (Sweden) and PCPowerPlay (Australia) have new magazines on newsstands. Check them out below.
Have a great weekend!
Our latest roundup of Bethesda merchandise features awesome goodies for DOOM, ESO, and Fallout.
We start with GamingHeads.com new statue memorializing the iconic cover art of the original DOOM – Knee Deep in the Dead, the statue is approximately 12.5 inches tall (including the base), is cast in high quality poly-stone, and is hand-painted to exacting standards.
Knee Deep in the Dead will be available in the third quarter of this year and is already available for pre-order at GamingHeads.com and the Official Bethesda Store. For the uber collector, GamingHeads.com also features an Exclusive Edition limited to 360 pieces featuring a light up base — it’s literally a lava lamp.
Looking for something a little less demonic? Here’s some other new items worth checking out.
- You wanna one-oh-onsie? No I’m not impersonating Return of the Jedi’s Bib Fortuna. I’m just excited that my baby girl will be able to wear our new Vault 101 onesie.
- Oh, you’re a grown man that wants Fallout stuff. We’ve got you covered, too. New items include our Vault-Tec Citizen Jacket and a Fallout 3 screenprint by nationally-recognized illustrator Courtney Billadeau.
- Yesterday we announced Dark Horse’s “The Art of Wolfenstein” collectible book, and we’re excited to share that a special edition of the book — individually numbered and signed by the team at MachineGames — is available for pre-order the Bethesda Store. With only Only 500 produced, the Exclusive Edition contains a tip-in plate, signed and numbered by MachineGames’ Axel Torvenius (Senior Concept Designer) and Tor Frick (Technical Art Director).
Last but not least, we’re excited to unveil March’s Vault Boy Tee of the Month. For one week only, get your hands on the Mister Sandman Perk shirt. And if you’re lucky, you might even win one for yourself (see contest rules after the break).
Celebrate Dogmeat and Dogmeat’s babies this month with the Puppies! Vault Boy of the Month shirt. What better way to go into the month of love than with a shirt signifying the loyalty and companionship of the Vault Dweller and man’s best friend?
Grab one for you and one for your dog (to slobber on) at store.bethsoft.com before it’s gone — next Friday! European fans can head over to bethesda.levelupwear.com to order yours.
Is your idea of Puppy Love getting the shirt for free? After the break, get rules on how you can win the shirt in our new instagram contest.
10 days into the month and no sign of this month’s shirt? Well you never know when to expect The Mysterious Stranger, who covers this month’s shirt!
As a reminder, the Mysterious Stranger will disappear from store.bethsoft.com after one week.
It’s no lie… in celebration of the new year, save 20.14% on orders at store.bethsoft.com! Some exceptions apply.
As we close in on the the end of the year, there’s plenty of new items — big and small — that will be make the perfect gift for your loved ones… even if that loved one is yourself.
By the Nine… we have a Talos Shrine! Beginning this week, you can pre-order the limited-edition Shrine of Talos statue — available both at the Official Bethesda Store and in regular & exclusive edition flavors at GamingHeads.com. The statue is 1/6 scale of the statue in game, and you don’t need Dragon bones or scales to build it. Oh, and did we mention this is just the first in a new collection of Elder Scrolls shrines? More to come in 2014.
Being that it’s the end of the year, it’s time for the final 2013 Vault Boy Tee of the Month. We’re putting the L in SPECIAL with the release of the Luck tee. This limited-run shirt will be available until next Friday, both on the Official Bethesda Store and our European lvlp store — so order now.
Finally, it celebration of Dishonored’s VGX nomination for Best DLC, Treehouse is running a special sale this weekend on any purchases over $50. Save on our assortment of Dishonored items, or other new items — like the leather messenger bag and wallet for Skyrim.
Have a great weekend!