In the first This is The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited video, we explore the freedom to forge your own path in Tamriel and the countless choices you’ll face along the way. Deciding your race, alliance, class, playstyle, and ability specializations are just the beginning. Watch the video to learn more!
Nice work by the creative folks at ZeniMax Online Studios for pulling together this screenshot within ESO: Tamriel Unlimited!
Been away from Tamriel for awhile? Now’s a great time to jump back into the action of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.
Beginning today at 10:00 AM EDT and running through Monday, April 20th at 10:00 AM EDT, we’re hosting a “Welcome Back Weekend” for beta participants that haven’t yet purchased ESO. The free weekend includes all the major updates to the game introduced before and with the launch of Tamriel Unlimited, including no longer requiring a monthly subscription.
What else is new in the ESO community? Check out highlights below…
- Learn how your fan art could score you a Wacom Intuos Medium Tablet or and plenty of other amazing ESO prizes in the Collectible Creatures Fan Art Contest. Full details here.
- The ESO team has archived their 15th episode of ESO Live. Follow the channel on Twitch and catch up on all the archived episodes on YouTube.
- Having recently celebrated the game’s first year, members of ZeniMax Online Studios have reflected on their favorite memories of Year One. Devs include Game Director Matt Firor, Creative Director Paul Sage, and Art Director Jared Carr.
Not on PC/Mac? We’ll be sharing more details on the Xbox One/PlayStation 4 release — coming June 9th — in the near future.
Hard to believe how fast times goes by, but today marks the first birthday for The Elder Scrolls Online!
The game has seen many improvements through regular updates and the introduction of Tamriel Unlimited, but one thing hasn’t changed: the amazing support from the game’s community. A shining example comes on the game’s first birthday — a touching community tribute put together by community member Elloa.
To the entire ZOS team and ESO fanbase, congrats on an amazing first year!
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited — coming June 9th to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 — has arrived for PC and Mac! Featuring the entire original game and all six major content updates since launch – including the new Justice and Champion Systems – there’s never been a better time to play The Elder Scrolls with your friends. Rally your most trusted allies, take up your sword, and get ready to experience everything Tamriel has to offer with no restrictions!
If you previously purchased ESO, your characters are ready to continue the adventure right now—all you have to do is run the launcher to patch up and get back in the game. And if you’re currently subscribed, you’ve automatically become a member of ESO Plus, our new premium membership! As a member, you’re going to get some great in-game bonuses (like additional experience gain) and a monthly allotment of crowns—virtual currency you can spend in the new Crown Store on great cosmetic and convenience items.
New players only need to make the one-time purchase of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to get into the action. Whether you plan to quest alone, explore with your friends, or join massive siege battles in the Alliance War, now is the perfect time to join us in Tamriel.
Visit ElderScrollsOnline.com to learn more about the update, including:
- An introductory guide to the Justice System
- A new primer on how Champion Points work
- Additional changes and improvements to ESO in the full Update 6 Patch Notes
Loyalty Rewards are like in-game Valentines!
The road to Tamriel Unlimited on PC (March 17th) and consoles (June 9th on Xbox One and PlayStation 4) gets closer and closer, and this week game director Matt Firor has shared the latest edition of ESO’s The Road Ahead. This time around, Firor outlines the latest loyalty rewards for the game and also answers questions specific to Tamriel Unlimited, including: console transfers, ESO Plus, and the philosophy behind the game’s upcoming crown store.
What else is happening in Tamriel? Here’s a look back at highlights from elderscrollsonline.com in the past week.
- Get the very best info from ESO’s fansites in the latest edition of The Tamriel Town Crier.
- Update 6 brings new light, medium, and heavy armor for Orc and Redguard players. Take a first look here.
- Hungry (like the wolf) for a new guild interview? Look no further than the newest Guild Spotlight focusing on The Westwind Claws.
Finally, tune in today at 4 pm est for the newest episode of ESO Live. Follow the channel at Twitch.TV/ZeniMaxOnlineStudios to watch exclusive interview, win prizes, and much more! Feel the love in the embed below…
Missed all the news on Tamriel Unlimited? Don’t forget to watch the archived stream of our 1/21 episode of ESO Live featuring Pete Hines, Matt Firor, and Paul Sage!
As outlined in December’s edition of The Road Ahead, there’s plenty of to look forward w/ The Elder Scrolls Online in 2015, including the game’s launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Until then, here’s a quick guide to some of ESO’s newest web content.
“There are two types of pledges: Non-Veteran and Veteran. Non-Veteran Pledges are available right away at level 45, and Veteran Pledges open up at Veteran Rank 1. You can have both a Veteran and Non-Veteran Pledge in your quest log at the same time, but you can only complete each kind of pledge once a day—even the mightiest heroes need to rest sometimes!”
What else is new, check out these recent features on elderscrollsonline.com …
- Who’s in the image above? It’s members of the French guild known as the Champions of Lorkhan. Learn more about the guild here.
- See just how consoling an Argonian can be (and much more!) in the 75th Edition of The Tamriel Chronicle.
- Watch the latest episode of ESO’s bi-weekly Twitch stream, ESO Live, on the studio’s Official YouTube channel.
- Want to play your Nightblade character as a tank? European Floki Iceblade plays as a Nord with a very unique set of skills. Read the latest Battlemaster’s Quarter, titled The Bastion of the Night, to learn more.
- The most recent edition of Loremaster’s Archive features the story of Turuk Redclaws as only Mr. Redclaw can tell it. Read his tale here.