Get a closer look at the creation of the clannfear, an aggressive Daedra you’ll encounter in The Elder Scrolls Online. Visit ElderScrollsOnline.com for this, plus the newest Developer Question of the Week from Lead PvP Designer, Brian Wheeler.
The latest ESO ‘Ask Us Everything‘ focuses primarily on lore. Here’s an excerpt…
The oldest structure in Tamriel, the Adamantine Tower (or Direnni Tower) is in High Rock. Are we going to be able to visit this building, and if so, how are you going to represent it to us? – By Hampton D. Evans
From the shores of the Iliac Bay you can see the Adamantine Tower rising from the heights of Balfiera Island. Can you visit it? Time will tell.
For more lore answers, visit ElderScrollsOnline.com.
Today on the official ESO website, check out a new art showcasing heavy armor concept for the Wood Elves, Dark Elves, and Redguard.
Lucky you. The 7th ESO “Ask Us Anything” Variety Pack is up at ElderScrollsOnline.com. Questions cover PvP, achievements, guilds, and more. Here’s a sampling…
Can you explain the guild stores a bit more? Do I have to be a member of a guild to buy from it or is it a public store in which a guild of crafters and merchants offer their products? Will I be able to set my own prices or would this be regulated by the guild leaders? – By John Connor
You will need to be a member of a guild to use its guild store; right now, there isn’t a public storefront for them. If you have permission (configurable by the guild leader) to sell items on the guild store, you’ll be able to set your own prices.
Visit ElderScrollsOnline.com to see more questions the ESO team was sent back in time to answer.
Visit ElderScrollsOnline.com for the latest community highlights, including…
- Your chance to create an in-game Emote for the game. Get the full contest details, including rules, here.
- Fan art, Gamescom cosplay, and more in The Tamriel Chronicle — ESO’s weekly update for all things community
- The latest Developer Question of the Week from QA Tester Lyndsay Beaver.
- Details on the latest round up Beta invites… check your inbox!
Today at ElderScrollsOnline.com, get answers to your questions about UI, character roles, magic use, and more.
Learn more about the Flame Atronach’s move to ESO in a new “Creating ESO” feature at elderscrollsonline.com.
- The 20th edition of ESO’s community roundup, The Tamriel Chronicle.
- An update on even more players receiving invites to the game’s private beta… check your email.
- Content Designer Blake Rebouche gets in front of the camera to share the latest Developer Question of the Week — this time focused on your favorite in-game Tamrielic spirits.
- Download an new wallpaper depicting the Fungal Grotto.
Finally, if you haven’t gotten around to watching our first gameplay stream, we’ve uploaded the 30 minute QuakeCon playthrough on the ZeniMax Online Studios’ YouTube Channel. After watching, be sure to read the latest Ask Us Anything, which answers fan questions about the stream.
Like to roleplay? The newest Ask Us Anything at elderscrollsonline.com is just for you!
Discover more about the creatures of The Elder Scrolls Online in this look at the small but malevolent scamp — elderscrollsonline.com