Before heading out for the weekend, wanted to share two new wallpapers showcasing Prey 2′s world, Exodus. Grab them in 1920 x 1200 & 1600 x 1200 sizes on Prey 2′s Facebook page.
Dark Horse has provided another glimpse of RAGE comic #1 on their Facebook page. Share your funniest caption ideas in the comment section below.
As a reminder, the first issue hits newsstands next week. Until then, check out the page process — from pencils to final art — on a panel that’s up on Dark Horse’s website.
Updated (6/17): We continue to add new interviews and previews below…
You couldn’t escape Skyrim discussion at E3, and now that appears to be the case online. The following is a mass overload of previews, interviews, and more.
First up, sit back and watch some of the video content we’ve found so far:
- GameTrailers: Comprehensive Interview
- G4TV: Skyrim Interview
- GameSpot: Skyrim Stage Demo
- GamePro: E3 Interview with Ashley Cheng
- Gamesradar: Skyrim Interview
- CVG: Skyrim Video Interview
- AusGamers: Video Interview with Todd Howard
- Destructoid: Why You should care about Skyrim (with Craig Lafferty)
- G4TV: Skyrim E3 Interview — Oh Yes There Will Be Dragons
- PSX Extreme: Interview with Ashley Cheng
Click through for more:
Continue reading full article ›
RAGE comic #1 releases a week from today (June 22nd) and Dark Horse was nice enough to share another panel. Let us know what you think the caption should be, and look for another later this week. Here’s mine (bonus points if you know what it’s from):
Solider 1: Leave anything for us?
Solider 2: Just bodies
To see more of issue #1, view sample pages at Dark Horse’s official site.
Update (6/16): Watch Snoop make a cameo in Matt Hooper’s interview with GameReactor UK.
As we prepare E3 roundups for Prey 2 and Skyrim, here’s more photos from last week’s E3 adventure. This time around we’ve got more from the Figueroa Hotel, interviews, awards, and Snoop Dogg!! That’s right, Snoop made his way to the B Double-O TH to check out RAGE.
For more Bethesda pics, check out our Flickr page.
RAGE was fully playable on the E3 show floor this year, and hundreds of journalists stopped by to finally get their hands on id Software’s latest and greatest shooter.
First up, we’ve got a couple of must-see videos highlighting many of the levels we had on display. Following that, sit down for some lengthy interviews and preview-reads. We’ll add more to this post as coverage comes in.
- GameSpot: Rage Stage Demo (plus a booth interview with Matt Hooper)
- Machinima: RAGE Live Game Demo
- G4TV: Gameplay Demo
- GameTrailers: Authority Walkthrough
- Giant Bomb: A Word with John Carmack
Over the past weekend, a hacker group attempted an unlawful intrusion of our websites to gain access to data. We believe we have taken appropriate action to protect our data against these attacks. While no personal financial information or credit card data was obtained, the hackers may have gained access to some user names, email addresses, and/or passwords. As a precaution, we recommend that all our fans immediately change passwords on all our sites — including our community forums, statistics site for Brink, and here on the blog.
If your username/email address/password is similar to what you use on other sites, we recommend changing the password at those sites as well. As we don’t know what further plans the hackers may have, we suggest that you keep an eye out for suspicious emails and account activity.
We regret any inconvenience that these attacks on us cause for you. These attacks will be evaluated to determine if there are any additional protections we might take that would be prudent.
Watch the Sprint ad to see how you could hang at your local GameStop with members of the Brink team — or maybe a community manager or two
Like many of you, we’re keeping up on all the latest E3 coverage. Throughout the week, we’ll update this post with the latest on Skyrim.
- G4TV has Todd Howard and 14 minutes of gameplay — watch it above! And if that’s not enough, they also have a pre-E3 preview here.
- Learn more about dragons and being dragonborn in a new preview at IGN.
- Elsewhere on IGN, Skyrim is nominated for Best Overall Game, Best Role-Playing Game, and the Most Anticipated Game Award coming out of E3.
- PC Gamer/CVG caught up with lead producer Craig Lafferty to learn more about the game’s length and the voice actors involved. They also break down recent gameplay footage featured on GameTrailers.
- The Guardian’s Steve Boxer shares his excitement for Skyrim
Get reading, and be on the lookout for Prey 2 and RAGE updates later this week.
Check out the newest screenshots for RAGE, Skyrim, and Prey 2.