ZeniMax Online has come back with more answers to your questions about the Ebonhart Pact. Visit the official site for answers. Here’s a snippet…
I’ve read that anyone can use any type of weapon or armor. Have you thought about having alliance-only weapon/armor styles? (For example, chitin armor available only to the Ebonhart Pact, since they have exclusive access to chitin in Morrowind.) – By Jeremy Eddy
Armor in The Elder Scrolls Online is regionally appropriate, whether it’s a loot drop, merchant stock, or quest reward; however, with the right skills and materials, you’ll be able to craft items in any racial style.
Just two weeks from today (December 11th), Dishonored’s first add-on, Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, will be available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $4.99/£3.99 /€4.99 (or 400 Microsoft Points).
Good news for QUAKE fans. Between now and next Monday, you can save 25% on all QUAKE LIVE subscriptions and gift tokens, including discounts on the game’s Premium and Pro subscription plans.
For more details, visit QUAKELIVE.com.
Additionally, the next time you boot up the game on Steam, you’ll receive the new PC title update for the game. For more, read the release notes below.
- All projectiles cast shadows
- Texture LOD bias added to menu options
- Added option to force v-sync (instead of “smart v-sync”)
- Adjusted default brightness value
- Shadow casting projectiles added to menu options
- Allow setting anti-aliasing up to 16x on Nvidia hardware. AMD/Intel cap is at 8x
- Adjusted range of vertical sensitivity (allows you to lower sensitivity further than original implementation)
- Added option to disable checkpoints
- Allow left/right to enter resolution menu
- Variable FOV settings options were added into the main menu
- Added controller bind options
- Added additional anti-cheat measures
- Fixed blood splatter effects break after reloading save game
- Fixed broken view nodal code that allowed players to see through the world by backing into a wall and looking up
- Fixed weapon impact effects break after using the artifact (heart)
- Fixed leaderboards to work across languages
To learn more about his journey, check out the five-part video series on olymtronica’s YouTube channel.
This post on imgur takes the pumpkin pie! Happy Thanksgiving!
As you get ready for a turkey feast, here’s some notable links worth reading…
- Flickr user Midhras has an assortment of must-see stereographic screenshots for Skyrim, Fallout 3, and RAGE. Amazing stuff that you should experience in all their full-resolution glory here.
- As the countdown to Dragonborn continues, IGN Rewind Theater examines every moment of the add-on’s announcement trailer.
- OXM UK shares nine places they would like to visit in Dragonborn.
- MMORPG.com examines how The Elder Scrolls Online will feel like the TES games you’ve come to love.
And if you’re looking to do some holiday shopping this weekend, don’t forget to check out Steam’s Autumn Holiday Sale – featuring savings on Bethesda and id titles. The sale runs between today and November 26th.
On behalf of everyone at Bethesda, we wish you and your families a happy and safe holiday.
There’s plenty of other great community creations out there. Recent fan art contributions, including @MandaBush’s Outsider watercolor and Kasimova’s Boyle Party drawing at deviantArt, are among our favorites.
Speaking of art, The London Games Festival is giving you a chance to bid on art from Dishonored and other games. See the current (and future) pieces being auctioned on their official site.
For more Dishonored news, check out these links:
- VG Cats has a fun comic starring two of the industry’s best known assassins.
- Eurogamer peels back of the metaphorical layers of Dishonored’s onion in a new post-release interview with Harvey and Raph.
- G4TV has kicked off their “Game of 2012″ Videogame Deathmatch voting. Track and vote for Dishonored here.
- Gaming Gourmet wants you to know how to make the game’s most appetizing treat, the Apricot Tartlet.