Today we’ve released a new batch of screenshots for Dishonored. The image above demonstrates the benefits of upgrading your Dark Vision supernatural ability. To see more screens, visit the official Dishonored Facebook page.
Watch John Carmack’s QuakeCon Keynote above.
The Game of Making Games features Todd Howard (Bethesda Game Studios), Jens Matthies (MachineGames), Raphael Colantonio (Arkane Studios), and Ted Price (Insomniac Games). Moderated by Blair Herter (G4TV).
As more of this year’s panels make their way online, we’ll update this post.
During today’s QuakeCon panel, “The Game of Making Games”, Todd Howard shared that his current favorite Skyrim video is Skyrim: 300 (Battle of Thermopylae). Created by Tyrannicon (maker of The Great Battles of Skyrim series), the video pays homage to the epic battle from Zach Snyder’s 300.
To create the video, Tyrannicon used the following mods:
Thermopylae by: vlad550077
Arrows Stick by: CA
Directors Tools by: Artisanix
Puppeteer Master by: JohnB
Leonidas by: Sutoko
Enhanced Blood Textures by: dDefinder
Review Studio With Green Screen Rooms by: KahjiitRaj
Remove Slow Time Screen Effect by: Lestat Viro
Spartan shield by: Davis237834
Spartan armour by: Solidus2845
Spears by: Hel Borne,ZuSkunks and Sushiyant
No Hair by: Galika
While many of us are in Dallas this weekend for QuakeCon, Skyrim’s Lead Environmental Artist, Noah Berry, and Visual Effects Artist, Mark Teare, will be discussing Skyrim’s Effects at the Los Angeles Film School tomorrow at noon.
This is a free event for students on a first come, first serve basis.
Get more details on the LA Film School website.
1. If you’re at QuakeCon 2012, be sure to visit the Exhibit Hall, as it’s playable to the public for the first time!
2. Watch GameTrailers TV’s new look at Dishonored (watch it above).
3. The latest issue of Game Informer features a lengthy hands-on of the game’s opening hours. Look for it on newsstands soon.
In addition to these beats, be on the lookout for the newest coverage on the game coming out of QuakeCon. Plenty of folks played the game today and previews, like this one at We Got This Covered, are making their way online.
Join acclaimed game reviewer Conan O’Brien on his journey through Skyrim. Want more Skyrim on Conan? Check out this video from last moth.
Hot off the press we’ve announced the star-studded voice cast for Dishonored — including Susan Sarandon, Brad Dourif, Carrie Fisher, John Slattery, Michael Madsen, Lena Headey, and Chloë Grace Moretz.
For a preview of the cast, watch a new clip up at MSNBC
Catch the press release details after the break.
In case you missed it, Game Informer’s reveal for The Elder Scrolls Online is now available as a free download this week.
- Click here to grab the iOS tablet edition!
- Click here to grab the 10″ Android tablet edition (OS 3.0 and higher)!
For more news on The Elder Scrolls Online, check out these sites:
- Games Industry – Interview with Matt Firor
- GamerFront – Interview with PvP Lead Brian Wheeler
- Game Informer - Daedra, Werewolves, and Vampires: The Creatures of The Elder Scrolls Online & The Stylized Art of The Elder Scrolls Online